Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
    GreatestShow99 is offline Registered User

Re: Terrible terrible Ram fans

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    I've never understood why the seats are red. Paint them blue......at least give the impression of Ram fans in the building.
    same here.

It's going to take more than a one average season to revive the fanbase. Sorry, but that's the way it is. And since we're talking about KC, guess who's on this week's blackout list:

Chiefs enter NFL’s blackout watch list
    Posted by Mike Florio on December 22, 2010, 12:39 PM EST
    ArrowheadEmptySeats

The Kansas City Chiefs unexpectedly have won nine of 14 games. They’re a perfect 6-0 at home. And if they can finish the job by winning the last two games of the year at Arrowhead Stadium, they’ll win the AFC West.

And so Sunday’s game against the Titans is the toughest ticket in town, right?

Um. No.

Team COO Mark Donovan said in an appearance on WHB radio Wednesday that the Chiefs appear on the list of games that could be blacked out this weekend, via Joel Thorman of ArrowheadPride.com.

We don’t know how many non-premium tickets remain, but the franchise that wears red and white had better be hoping that a guy who wears red and white will be buying up the bulk of the unsold tickets for placement in stockings throughout the greater Kansas City area.

With the Bucs, Raiders, Bengals, Bills, and Cardinals also playing at home on Sunday, there could be more than a few cities in which the locals will be getting a day-after-Christmas lump of coal in the form of a TV blackout.

A non-STL playoff team on the blackout list ? No F'n Way !

This is what happens when you combine a bad economy and in-stadium experience in vast decline when compared to the in-home experience.
    Last edited by Nick; -12-23-2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Copy & paste the article, don't post links

sjacksonrules is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestShow99 View Post
    same here.

It's going to take more than a one average season to revive the fanbase. Sorry, but that's the way it is. And since we're talking about KC, guess who's on this week's blackout list:

A non-STL playoff team on the blackout list ? No F'n Way !

This is what happens when you combine a bad economy and in-stadium experience in vast decline when compared to the in-home experience.

Wow the first post I read on that page is

If they can’t sellout a game at this point in their season, they don’t deserve a team, let alone a winner

I love it that we have been fighting for over 16 pages and everyone else is doing the samething.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    The GSOT was more of an eye candy...
    exactly. It was like putting lipstick on a pig. The GSOT was the only bright spot in the Frontiere era. The Rams on and off the field have been god awful before and since the move to St. Louis

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    How many teams has LA lost? They had two teams at the same time and couldnt keep either one.
    actually 3. If you want to count the AFL/NFL Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post

We are in the middle of the playoff hunt, and still cannot get attendance up. It embarrassing ....
    let's get another thing straight here, we aren't in the middle of a playoff hunt, we're in the middle of the "who wants to be the tallest midget in the group" hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    But it was louder on Chiefs possessions and they didn't shoot themselves in the foot like we did...
    Bingo. The RAMS beat themselves. Not the fans.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Yeah the lack of full community support sucks. However, I'm not going to take it all out on the "St. Louis" Rams fans.

Since the end of the 70's, more often than not, I'm on the flipside of this thing.

That is:

The Rams organization is terrible to their fans.

More years than not, since the 70's, the Rams have not deserved loyal fans.

Bring back the pride and the commitment to winning, from ownership, that we witnessed in the 70's.

Until then, this organization and what's left of their loyal fans will continue to be the losers that they have become.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Yeah the lack of full community support sucks. However, I'm not going to take it all out on the "St. Louis" Rams fans.

Since the end of the 70's, more often than not, I'm on the flipside of this thing.

That is:

The Rams organization is terrible to their fans.

Bring back the pride and the commitment to winning, from ownership, that we witnessed in the 70's.

Until then, this organization and what's left of their loyal fans will continue to be the losers that they have become.

agreed.

/end thread

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestShow99 View Post
    let's get another thing straight here, we aren't in the middle of a playoff hunt, we're in the middle of the "who wants to be the tallest midget in the group" hunt.
    This season is huge to a team that is turning it around. To act like a division title does not mean anything after winning one game last year is ridiculous. Yes the division is weak but who would have thought that the Rams would be in contention after the last 3 years.

Ferter for once I think we agree on something. This team has been tough on it's fans but lets remember the players that are here are playing for us. They thrive on support all teams do. Were not fans of the owners were fans of the players that fight for us. Well us and millions of dollars.

Rightly or wrongly, the players are paying for the sins of the past. As I've said before, it's going to take a while before the entire STL fanbase buys into what SpagVaney is preaching.
    Last edited by GreatestShow99; -12-23-2010 at 02:27 PM.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Wow! A seventeen page p***ing match, this is one we should all be proud of, myself included since I made a post in this thread also. But it only took me one trip to the lounge and as I read the last couple of posts in that thread it made me realize how stupid all of this fighting is. I think all of us should take a trip over there and get a little dose of reality, and while your there don't forget to give Randy your support and love.

Happy Holidays, and God bless everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post

That is:

The Rosenblooms were terrible to the fans.

Fixed. However 2 of them are dead, and the descendants have divested their stock in the team. We have a new owner, so its rather unfair to paint him with the brush of the Rosenblooms.

AlphaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    Fixed. However 2 of them are dead, and the descendants have divested their stock in the team. We have a new owner, so its rather unfair to paint him with the brush of the Rosenblooms.
    Agreed. The only thing we can accuse him of at this point in time is having a bad toupe'.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Makersncoke View Post
    Happy Holidays, and God bless everyone.
    Thanks M. Same to you and your loved ones. // Feliz Navidad. Felices fiestas.

AlphaRam Guest

More importantly - why the hell do we have red seats in the Dome? Were they bought from the Chiefs? Find that answer and I bet you will find the answer to people not showing up to games.