Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    sjacksonrules is online now Registered User

Re: Terrible terrible Ram fans

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    And you think we like having to call out the fans in St. Louis? Really? Well think again because we would like nothing more than to be raving about the fans in St. Louis as opposed to having to chastise them for giving away home field advatage on a recurring basis.

I absolutely love the city of St. Louis, but what is happening with the support of our team is shameful. Deal with it.
    I believe that some rams fans on here do enjoy calling out st louis. Like this thread for example no reason what so ever to say that stl rams fans are terrible just because we couldnt make the game.

So your saying the EJD is always filled with the other team? I dont believe that to be true. St louis has stepped it up this year and we havent had a blackout this year as opposed to last year there were at least 8.

I have been saving up the entire season just to goto one game and I only live two hours away. So that kinda tells you how much cash flow I have and there are a lot of people around here in the same situation. I was going to goto the KC game but I figured we wouldnt win so I decided to goto the niners game instead. And there were probally people out there that thought the same thing.

I was looking at tickets for the KC game and they were generally almost double the price as the niners game so I am sure that was a deterrent for many people to.

I can say the same to you bud. The Rams are in St. Louis DEAL WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    Let me first say this: There are plenty of loyal, passionate Rams fans in St. Louis, and I respect them.

But I propose an interesting question for the person/people defending the other "Rams" fans that inhabit St. Louis.

Since you make the assertion that the Dome was split because KC fans live close by, if we were ever to play KC at their home stadium, would you see KC's stadium split like this weekend's?

I don't know what your answer is, but mine is hell no.

Just something interesting to think about...

You do relize how long that the chiefs have been in missouri and how long the rams have been are worlds apart?

There has been A LOT more time to develop a fan base for the chiefs in missouri compared to the rams.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

just a thought seeing that kansas owner the "lou." (ED) future move to LA, new nickname for bradford, "HOLLYWOOD SAM."

Terrible terrible Ram fans-p-diddy-did-use-fluffy-his-coats-2.jpg
    Last edited by LA Rammer; -12-20-2010 at 04:40 PM.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

makersncoke is offline Registered User

So I'm going to assume that ALL OF YOU will be at the game on Sun correct?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rayzorram is offline Registered User

It's interesting that in marketing the colors yellow and RED are used to
    entice people to eat.example( IN and OUT, WENDYS , EL POLLO LOCO, RED ROBIN etc...) maybe these fans thought the red seats meant to hang out at the fast food restaurants, instead of supporting there own team? Just a food for thought! No pun intended.
    Last edited by rayzorram; -12-20-2010 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    So I'm going to assume that ALL OF YOU will be at the game on Sun correct?

I will be there bright and early

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    I will be there bright and early
    Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    I've never understood why the seats are red. Paint them blue......at least give the impression of Ram fans in the building.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Red seats + waves of KC fans in the building = Rams players irritated.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I can say the same to you bud. The Rams are in St. Louis DEAL WITH IT.
    I have absolutely zero problems with the Rams being in St. Louis, a place I'm always excited about visiting and a home away from home. I do take exception to watching opposing fans making themselves feel at home in the EJD.

Nothing would please me more than to be able to shower the fan base in St. Louis with priaise for stepping up and helping to carry the team to victory next Sunday over the whiners, nothing.

You do relize how long that the chiefs have been in missouri and how long the rams have been are worlds apart?

There has been A LOT more time to develop a fan base for the chiefs in missouri compared to the rams.
    Develop a fan base... This is partly true, but when there's Rams fans being developed in other states, even other countries, the excuse doesn't really hold much ground.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Red seats + waves of KC fans in the building = Rams players irritated.
    For real. I don't know how much it would cost to replace 50,000 seats, but surely "the Kronk" can pony up that money, right?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Truth is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    Yes,this is going to get under the skin of the Rams fans that DID attend the dome yesterday and for that I am sorry because you guys took the time to support your team so no, I am not getting at you.

I think people in St Louis should be ashamed to wear Ram gear and to be honest, you dont deserve this Ram team. Your team is in the play off hunt and they get out manned in their own home? Are you kidding me! Dont give me the "countys in a mess and there is no money" crap. If members from the other side of YOUR state can travel how many hours to get to YOUR home and outman you, you dont use that.

If St Louis loose the Rams to another city, pin the loss on their "dont care" attitude and THIS game.

Rant over, flame away.
    You're absolutely correct. I made basically the same comment (not as elquently) on the game day thread. I couldn't believe 1) how empty the dome was, 2) How many more Chiefs fans there seemed to be than Rams fans. I cannot imagine that this was missed by our new owner either. Those L.A. dollars are going to be one heck of a lure unless St Louis fans wake up and start supporting their team.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

For real. I don't know how much it would cost to replace 50,000 seats, but surely "the Kronk" can pony up that money, right?

maybe cheaper to change uniform colors

Terrible terrible Ram fans-4720048630_46d26c68e1_z.jpg
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Maybe he can make up the loss profits of not selling enough stadium seats by buying all the tickets then selling them at high prices to road teams who would buy it at a heartbeat to come watch their team beat up on the Rams.

Then we would have enough money to finally paint the seats blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    You're absolutely correct. I made basically the same comment (not as elquently) on the game day thread. I couldn't believe 1) how empty the dome was, 2) How many more Chiefs fans there seemed to be than Rams fans. I cannot imagine that this was missed by our new owner either. Those L.A. dollars are going to be one heck of a lure unless St Louis fans wake up and start supporting their team.

Exactly, fair point that the PSL's sold their tickets but there was one hell of a lot of empty seats in that "sold out" (yea right) dome. I know when I go to St Louis there are always tickets for sale outside the dome at cost or below cost, ALWAYS.