Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: Terrible terrible Ram fans

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I have absolutely zero problems with the Rams being in St. Louis, a place I'm always excited about visiting and a home away from home. I do take exception to watching opposing fans making themselves feel at home in the EJD.

Nothing would please me more than to be able to shower the fan base in St. Louis with priaise for stepping up and helping to carry the team to victory next Sunday over the whiners, nothing.

Well you will have at least one fan there screamin at the top of his lungs on every play. Ill get that dome rockin .

I just hate seeing st louis bashed by people and feel a need to stick up for a town that I love. I mean the title of this thread alone is bashing stl rams fans.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    maybe cheaper to change uniform colors

Attachment 1312
    The leisurely fans probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    Develop a fan base... This is partly true, but when there's Rams fans being developed in other states, even other countries, the excuse doesn't really hold much ground.
    Interesting how the "time to develop a fan base" didn't apply 10 years ago in the GSOT days. Wasn't the fan base forged back then?

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Interesting how the "time to develop a fan base" didn't apply 10 years ago in the GSOT days. Wasn't the fan base forged back then?
    The GSOT was more of an eye candy...

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Then we would have enough money to finally paint the seats blue!

one more red sample Terrible terrible Ram fans-1f1e69ba57f72b63d39ecf2d87ec9222.jpg
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    Well you will have at least one fan there screamin at the top of his lungs on every play. Ill get that dome rockin .
    We need more fans like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    one more red sample Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1f1e69ba57f72b63d39ecf2d87ec9222.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	1313
    Okay now that's just nasty.

I AM bashing "St Louis" Ram fans, to right I am. Maybe the fans that do go to the games will get as upset as I am and MAYBE do something about it. It's time that the FANS stood up and start to say something about the lack of support for the Rams.

And as for the PSL's. There is not much point whining about that now. The PSL system is how St Louis managed to bring the Rams to the city, so you need to live with it, its St Louis who created that mess, deal with it.

Fans should be making a right stink on ALL the talk shows in the St Louis area, they should be mobilising the "fans" in St Louis and getting them out to the games.

I remember when the Rams were doing well and the "fans" would really sell out the dome. That was a fun place to be. Now it's just depressing.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Absolutely. I have nothing but admiration and respect for the fans who sacrifice to make it to games and give it everything they've got through good times and bad. There is nothing like a packed house of rabid supporters to take a team to another level. Hope we see it next Sunday.

Thanks man, I wish more fans could have loyalty (not saying anyone here is not loyal, saying that the fans that left when the GSOT left shouldve been loyal).

Well to the rest of you I am tired of argueing with you the St louis fans suck there ya go are ya happy now?

All I know is to me St louis is the BEST sports town there is. I have only been a rams fan since 02 or 03 i cant remember but I have been a cardinals baseball fan since at least i was 5 i was going to games. And what I know about st louis is they will support the team if the team does well. Look at the cardinals attendance they are always ranked high and they have had 3 mill people come for i think 6 years straight for baseball that is really good.

And i can tell you right now I would of been to more this year had the tickets been cheaper. To get a good seat is like 90 bucks a ticket.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Its funny I never noticed the seats were red when I went to the one game in St. Louis, but I sure did notice yesterday.

Other things to note and as mentioned before, KC has been in Missouri a lot longer, and they have definitely made a better go at a winning team. Before you throw out the two Superbowl appearances I want you to go all the way back back to the LA days. We have not had a good management team for 30 years. Since day one when Madam Ram took over, winning was not important, cash flow was. That right there is going to take a long time to overcome.

I just hope for St. Louis' sake the fans can...

(Nice throw down Dez! )
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Truth is offline Registered User

...no reason what so ever to say that stl rams fans are terrible just because we couldnt make the game...

...I have been saving up the entire season just to goto one game and I only live two hours away. So that kinda tells you how much cash flow I have and there are a lot of people around here in the same situation..
    I don't mean to be rude. However, the first statement you made is almost a perfect definition of apathy. "Well...we would have gone to the game, but I needed to wash the car, and since we'll probably lose anyway I think I'll go see Tron."

As far as your personal financial situation, that's fine. I completely understand that not everyone can be a season ticket holder, and that IF we can afford to go to one game, we need to pick the one that we'd most like to see. It's just odd that SO MANY PEOPLE seemed to do the same thing. And if the local economy is such that it can't support an NFL team...Not only that, I saw a lot of red sitting in an area that belongs to Rams season ticket holders. Shame on them. I believe we've seen that before (Pittsburgh).

As for the Rams being in St Louis, I'd be willing to bet that ownership saw all the empty seats and red Chiefs gear as well. This is business, and our owner wants to make as much as he can. He also needs revenue to re-invest in the team. It's got to be pretty tempting to look west and see the 2nd largest market in the US just sitting there. St Louis lost 1 NFL franchise to apathy. It could happen again.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    I don't mean to be rude. However, the first statement you made is almost a perfect definition of apathy. "Well...we would have gone to the game, but I needed to wash the car, and since we'll probably lose anyway I think I'll go see Tron."

As far as your personal financial situation, that's fine. I completely understand that not everyone can be a season ticket holder, and that IF we can afford to go to one game, we need to pick the one that we'd most like to see. It's just odd that SO MANY PEOPLE seemed to do the same thing. And if the local economy is such that it can't support an NFL team...Not only that, I saw a lot of red sitting in an area that belongs to Rams season ticket holders. Shame on them. I believe we've seen that before (Pittsburgh).

As for the Rams being in St Louis, I'd be willing to bet that ownership saw all the empty seats and red Chiefs gear as well. This is business, and our owner wants to make as much as he can. He also needs revenue to re-invest in the team. It's got to be pretty tempting to look west and see the 2nd largest market in the US just sitting there. St Louis lost 1 NFL franchise to apathy. It could happen again.

How many teams has LA lost? They had two teams at the same time and couldnt keep either one.

rammiser is offline Registered User

I was going to goto the KC game but I figured we wouldnt win so I decided to goto the niners game instead. And there were probally people out there that thought the same thing.
    I'm not banging on you as a fan, but this statement is all that needs to be said. If you and 100,000 Rams fans were thinking that the Rams probably wouldnt win so id rather go to the Whiners game then there lies the problem. I went into hostile territory in Frisco last year amongst some pretty sketchy characters in the nose bleed seats with Kyle Boller starting at qb. I figured we would probably lose but guess what i bought plane tickets and game tickets and went to watch them lose 35-0 among some very Raideresque fans. I'm no wealthy man either but win or lose I'm a Rams fan. The only saving grace for me and my firend was the throwback Youngblood jersey i wore was very respected by the Whiner/gangbangers in the stands, dont ask me why. People need to go to the games to help the Rams. Home field advantage can be a very huge thing and so can running onto your home field and getting booed.

The problem is that you have taken this personally. Sure you cant afford to go to every game but your telling me that there arent 60,000 people in St. louis who can? How can there not be a fan base? This team won the superbowl, the Chiefs have not. Yet your telling me that a team that has never brought Missouri a championship trophy still has a bigger fan base and can pack our stadium half full in a game that had playoff implications? I find this very hard to understand how the entire state of Missouri and city of St. Louis can decide to not pack that stadium full of Rams fans. They had no problem packing it full in the gsot days. This team is rebuilding and competing for a playoff spot and a division title yet the players got booed on their home field, disgraceful.

To add another note, you cant just be a Rams fan when they are 13-3. Sometime you have to be a fan when they are 6-10. For crying out loud they brought in Bradford and have rejuvinated this franchise yet the stadium is half full. I can understand the last three years not wanting to support that but this year they were turning a corner, but the St. Louis fans just turned their backs.
    Last edited by rammiser; -12-20-2010 at 05:33 PM.
    Just Fix It

How many teams has LA lost? They had two teams at the same time and couldnt keep either one.
    two wrongs does not make your loss OK you know. Defend St Louis, dont knock a City who does not have a NFL team St Louis does and St Louis needs to make sure it keeps it.