Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: Terrible terrible Ram fans

Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    I for one was all in the dome and there were more Rams fans than chiefs fans but the fans of the Chiefs were definitely there in abundace. I'm sitting here with a hoarse voice because of all the cheering I did for every positive play the Rams had and all the booing I did against the Chiefs. I've loved the Rams since 1999 and have stayed with them year in and year out.

I can't control other fans financial situation or them buying tickets but I was at the Chiefs game and I will likely be at the ***** game even though im on Christmas leave.

I understand the criticism but its definitely a slap in the face to myself because I cheer my ass off for the Rams on a weekly basis and then have to hear this...even though I know its not directed at me...

Thats TWO people now who were at the game that said there were more Rams fans than KC fans.

Anyone else who WASNT EVEN THERE want to say how many fans of each were there..........

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    Thats TWO people now who were at the game that said there were more Rams fans than KC fans.

Anyone else who WASNT EVEN THERE want to say how many fans of each were there..........
    You didn't have to be at the game to see Jackson score his touchdown.

...and you didn't have to be at the game to see the stands filled with Chiefs fans. You can clearly see it in the picture posted by Nick as could ANYBODY watching the game on TV. I was sitting in a sports bar in California watching the game, and all the fans around the TV made the same comment. "What's with all the red?" "Where are the Rams's fans." ...and, "the seats that aren't filled with Chiefs fans are actually EMPTY RED SEATS." OMG!!

You are right that were probably more Rams fans than Chiefs fans, but it should have been by a factor of 1000 to 1, not 4 to 1.

It WAS pathetic, and I mentioned it in my first post on Sunday immediately after the game. The new owner isn't Ms. Ram. He see's what is happening and will take action. He will take this team somewhere that will support them.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Finally able to watch the game, took a screenshot while I was viewing...

Now that's just sad... Even the St. Louis Cardinals don't make it to the postseason and they still manage to get their attendance up and running.

live4ramin is online now Registered User

everyone was outside being bodysearched.
    Kiss my ass, football gods

Yodude is offline Registered User

rammiser - This team won the superbowl, the Chiefs have not.
    I guess if you don't count Super Bowl IV, where the Chiefs defeated Minnesota 23-7, then yes, the Chiefs have never won a Super Bowl.
    Last edited by Yodude; -12-21-2010 at 12:40 AM.
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Okay, so there were more Rams fans, yet this still happened in OUR HOUSE:

Unlike the last time these teams met in St. Louis, the Rams' offense didn't have to resort to a silent snap count. Even so, it was difficult at times for players to hear quarterback Sam Bradford at the line of scrimmage.
    That's because thousands of Kansas City Chiefs fans once again made themselves at home in the Edward Jones Dome. They were noisy. Was it a factor?
    "A little bit," left tackle Rodger Saffold said. "But I think all in all, we just needed to continue focusing. Sam was screaming a little bit louder, making sure that we heard the cadence."
    "For a home game, it was a little harder to hear," Bradford said. "But we have to do better. There's no reason for that. I've got to be louder. We've got to be more in tune to the snap count. Five false starts are really inexcusable."
    I'm sorry, but there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for this happening in St. Louis. It's damned shameful a team fighting to win a division and make the playoffs has to put up with this nonsense AT HOME.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

The lower part of the dome is a sea of red. I don't which is worse, the red of the empty seats, or the red of the KC fans' clothings...

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

OK seriously why is this thread even here..........................

This is ridiculous because everyone on this board is a very good fan of the Rams. So we are all doing what we can. There is no reason at all to sit here and bash all the st louis fans, on this board at least. Because everyone on this board is a loyal fan so basically this thread is worthless. To sit here and call out the fans of st louis on this board is utterly stupid. Due to the fact everyone on here would give everything they have to be at every game. Everyone on this board I am sure went to as many games as they could (for me its one). Everyone seriously needs to chill out and stop bashing st louis because there is no need for it on here. Everyone on this board is doing the best they can so there was no need for all this......

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Finally able to watch the game, took a screenshot while I was viewing...

YA no one there !!! pathetic

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

OK seriously why is this thread even here..........................
    So that Dez can express his disappointment in a local fan base that he did not feel adequately supported their home team, I would imagine. We're all here to express our opinion; just because you disagree doesn't make that topic worthless or stupid.

swatter555 is offline Registered User

You know what, I live here in St. Louis and this thread doesn't bother me. I don't really care what some football fan across the country or world thinks about what a "true" or "real" fan is. I rarely go to sport events, thats just the way I am. I enjoy football in my own way as I suspect does everyone. You can go ahead stew in your anger over things you can't control, its your life.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

I know I'm seven pages late to the party but Dez' comments were 100% correct. As a Rams fan, I cannot begin to describe how disappointing the turnout for Sunday's game appeared on television. This was literally the biggest game for the Rams in 4 seasons, and apparently, not a whole lot of people cared.

I don't know what it is. Are they not going to show until the Rams are an elite team? Will they even be in St. Louis anymore by then? St. Louis football fans, if you want to keep the Rams, go to the games. Plain and simple. If not, don't be shocked when the u-haul's show up.

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

You know what, forget it. I had a rather long and pissed off rant posted here, but this has stopped being worth my time.

Also, for the sake of being fair: Hubinson (sp?) who I have the utmost respect for on this forum, has already clarified his statements on this to me and I don't direct any of my significant frustration in his direction.
    Last edited by BrokenWing; -12-21-2010 at 04:21 AM.

Bosna-Ram is offline Registered User

Couple weeks ago I went to Atlanta game. Friend of mine and I just made it to the dome after Rams scored, reason for the delay was because we had our faces painted in blue and gold. We made it to our seats and started making some noise against Falcons, that's when bunch of Rams spectators turn around and start looking at us - as if we were aliens. That's when we left our seats and went to party zone to hang out with real Rams fans. The games in St. Louis get sold out for different reasons, many people that go to those games don't even know what team is the team they are there to support. It hurts me to see this because I live in St. Louis and them moving out is the last thing I want. After this season, I would rather see Rams play in front of full stadium somewhere else than empty stadium here. St. Louis is Baseball town, Cardinals can lose every game and they will still sell out.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Ask yourself this? If you owned this storied franchise and had to watch the supposed "fans" crap all over it week after week, what would you do?
    Probably the same thing Georgia did. That'd be a real shame if it happened here.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod