Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rampingitup is offline Registered User

Terry Bradshaw high on Bradford

Brad seems high on Brad. He recently listed his top 10 QBs under 30. Talking about where he would rate them in order of building a team around them. He rated Sam number 5 on the list of Ten. And went on to say about him that with just a few more weapons he could be the best of all the 10 he listed.

San Diego Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Terry Bradshaw high on Bradford

He's just saying what ram fans have been saying this whole year

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Bradshaw, Bradford. I just noticed that, what a coincidence.

crimson is offline Registered User

i love sammy b he is a class act never said anything bad always was genuine great leader great player he is just a legit beast i finally saw a gm and luckily he had great st's and a win . i officially hate yalls OC he sucks i hate that conservative bs man nearly cost the gm
    Last edited by Nick; -11-29-2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: No reason for the first part

shower beers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rampingitup View Post
    Brad seems high on Brad. He recently listed his top 10 QBs under 30. Talking about where he would rate them in order of building a team around them. He rated Sam number 5 on the list of Ten. And went on to say about him that with just a few more weapons he could be the best of all the 10 he listed.
    His logic doesn't make sense, picking a player to build a team around, then faulting him for not having said team already in place. Glad to see he's getting recognized though! Sam for ROTY!

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    His logic doesn't make sense, picking a player to build a team around, then faulting him for not having said team already in place. Glad to see he's getting recognized though! Sam for ROTY!
    Yeah thats what I thought Talk about contradicting yourself lol

Trevor is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    He probably is pointing out that if Bradford has said weapons, he would be Top 5.

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    He probably is pointing out that if Bradford has said weapons, he would be Top 5.
    Yeah but he is rating the QBs in order of building a team around them. So it really is contradicting itself.

Sammy Ocho Bradford is offline Registered User

Has anyone else been comparing Bradford to other Qb's this season?

I've been looking at Sanchez for comparisons sake, since he has the hype and was out only a year earlier.

Bradford's play has been more consistent this season in addition to overall numbers that are slightly better. Bradford is also a year behind Sanchez in experience and well frankly no "weapons" at WR.

robot is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Ocho Bradford View Post
    Has anyone else been comparing Bradford to other Qb's this season?

I've been looking at Sanchez for comparisons sake, since he has the hype and was out only a year earlier.

Bradford's play has been more consistent this season in addition to overall numbers that are slightly better. Bradford is also a year behind Sanchez in experience and well frankly no "weapons" at WR.
    Sanchez was placed in a better team overall, not just WRs. That's why he has a higher winning record which leads you to think he's as good as his winning record.

If Sanchez was drafted by the Rams this year, the Rams would be in a disastrous state(0-16). Sanchez is way overhyped and the only reason why he is not a bust is because he is in a better team.

Bradford is equal to Peyton Manning since his superior accuracy is characteristic of Petyon. Also, his witty decisions and leadership quality and calm, collected behavior in a no huddle offense is comparable to Peyton.

Bradford's poise reminds me of Brady since Brady also stands tall in the pocket.

I believe Bradford is going to be the number 1 qb of all time when he reaches his prime.

Rampingitup is offline Registered User

Terry said that he though Sam has the potential to be the best QB of all time. I was also listening to some of the guys on either NFL network or ESPN comparing Sam to a young Troy Aikman.

Bosna-Ram is offline Registered User

All that Sam Bradford needs to win the Superbowl with this team is one good receiver or two. The front office "MUST" find star receiver for next season. If Bradford had Holt and Bruce on each side?

Bralidore(RAMMODE) is offline Registered User

I didn't see a Rams receiving corp completely devoid of weapons yesterday. That 36 screen touchdown wasn't as much Bradford as it was big Uh-Oh hauling rear and breaking tackles. Our receivers id a great job of getting seperation yesterday albeit it was against Denver. If DX can stay healthy he is most definietely a weapon and Gibson and Robinson can get you possession receptions.

supachump is offline Registered User

I wasn't a fan of getting Bradford in the draft (wanted Suh). I'm glad I was wrong about him. He makes our just-okay receivers look pretty good at times. If he stays healthy, we have some exciting years ahead.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

What I find scary is that Bradford is already making his receivers look much better than they are. Seriously, none of our current receivers could start anywhere(unless you count Amendola starting in the slot). Alexander is very talented, but he's still an undrafted rookie. Even if our injured receivers are healthy next year, watch out, because Bradford will be lighting up secondaries.

Shoring up our defense is priority one(so we can keep a darn lead!), but priority two is to get Sam a weapon. A Johnson, Wayne, Jennings, Megatron kind of weapon. Imagine what we could do with Clayton and Megatron outside and Amendola in the slot.

Bradford is actually better than advertised and that's accounting for his top overall pick. If we give him a Patriots line and a Colts/Texans/Packers/Chargers kind of corps, we'll be lording over the West for years to come.
    I believe!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast