Thread: Thank you guys

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Thank you guys

This should probrably go in the Off Topic thread but thank you for the enjoyment of last season, and also making this board feel like family. I know how frustrating I am, how arrogance gets out sometimes and I get a little carried away but you guys keep giving me chances, even when I got Suspended for a week for bein' really cocky and arrogant when I came back after the first day you guys made this place feel like family again. I guess just thanking you for seeing this past Successful Rams season look that much better with the confidence and positive attitude you guys have.

Another season here and gone, and onto the Offseason, I look forward to battling Nick in the "Battle of the Mocks" and having this slow offseason present itself as a great one with the help and family like atmosphere here.

Thank you, also in the next year or two I hope to get to one of these 'bashes' that people crave about. I'm going off to college right after high school to get a degree in Business, and Sports Management (such as a sports agent/front office worker) and I'm really going to try and get a job within the St. Louis area to get Season Tickets for the games and have the enjoyment be that much better.

God Bless you all!

RamsFan16

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Thank you guys

16 you have calmed down a lot in the last year and now you are here talking about college and getting a job. Guess you must be growing up ...

....too bad you only have one gold thingie for those 4513 posts. I have 4 gold thingies.....that must mean they like me better than you hehehehe

No seriously, I am glad you have stuck around kiddo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Excuse me utterblitz? I only have one gold thingy(hey people gimme some rep here!!!) but who doesn't love me? Haha I'm jp, but congrats rf16(can't call him 16 cuz I'm 16 also) and if you ever go to the rams front office...NO TRADING FOR RANDY MOSS haha man I'm jp with you, congrats and good luck
    Built RAM tough

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    Excuse me utterblitz? I only have one gold thingy(hey people gimme some rep here!!!) but who doesn't love me? Haha I'm jp, but congrats rf16(can't call him 16 cuz I'm 16 also) and if you ever go to the rams front office...NO TRADING FOR RANDY MOSS haha man I'm jp with you, congrats and good luck
    Its a very far shot that I do, I just want to settle down in the St. Louis area.
    RamsFan16

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Rf16, don't ever stop believin, keep the faith and keep tryin, "if at first you don't succeed, then try, try again, go for the job...JUST NO RANDY MOSS. Lol I'm jp witcha
    Built RAM tough

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Good Luck rf16....You must have goals and sounds like you do.

GOOD LUCK

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

You should check into an internship with the Rams. I'll bet they have some spots for college kids in the right programs.

I hope you make it out to a bash soon 16. They are fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RealRam is offline Registered User

RF16, nice to hear of your own appreciation for the Clan brethren.

You are a good young man and are in the process of becoming a fine, productive citizen amidst a diverse and intriguing society. Nothing wrong with showing some spunk in your youth, provided it leaves with wisdom and maturity in return. Recognizing that in oneself is the smart understanding of growing up and the true generator of character.

Best wishes towards your educational aspirations. If you apply yourself to that discipline with a similar dedication and enthusiasm as the interest you pour into this forum and the loyalty you prove to the RAMS, you WILL succeed!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    You should check into an internship with the Rams. I'll bet they have some spots for college kids in the right programs.

I hope you make it out to a bash soon 16. They are fun.
    They do have internships.Most of them come from St Lou U, but perhaps checking into what is the criteria.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]