Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TekeRam is offline Registered User

Thank you for sucking

I'd just like to thank Linehan and company for putting up such a stinker that I'm now forced to watch the Pack at Minnesota "due to competitiveness". I finally get a Rams game from Fox and then they do this bull****!

I'm happy that Dante got a return, but this was just another horrid show by the offense. Let's start with the line going 4 for 4 in not having the same 5 guys start and end the game. I understand that we're concerned about Bulger and his health, but he's said he doesn't want to be the crutch for the team. So what did I see? A few downfield sprinkles that we had no chance at getting, and a whole ton of underneath crap.

That said, Bulger wasn't helping because he is obviously hurting and is unable to make the throws that he should be. The interception in the endzone was just horrid.

The season is over, and this sounds like I'm giving up, and I am for this season, but that doesn't mean we can't play the spoiler. Then we can come out again next season and start again.

romo is offline Registered User

Re: Thank you for sucking

This Rams team is the worst I have ever seen. Linehan must go, he has shown us nothing. Bulger is over rated big time. What has Bulger ever done,name one big game he has won? As for Bruce he is done, he has no heart just like Bulger. Linehan should be gone at the end of the year. Enough is enough!
    :mask: ::

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

My God would you people JUST SHUT UP about Bulger? This "Bulger sucks" crap is old, really old. The man is one of the best QBs in the league, it's not his fault he's playing injured and scared for his life.

Name one thing Bulger has done? How about complete more passes in his career than just about any QB to play the game? How about stepping up and leading the team when Kurt Warner got hurt? Just shut up, I'm really sick of this attitude.

blood85 is offline Registered User

I think it's more Bulger being hurt...he should NOT be in there, I don't care how courageous he is. Gus should be in there. I put the blame on Linehan for that.

Name one big game Bulger has one?

I don't know if we will win one game this year.

They are all big games in my opinion as they all count, unless it's preseason.

Here's some news for you: Quarter Backs don't win big games, teams win big games. I can name a large number of big games Marc has played quite well in only to have defense or special teams lose them. This is a team sport, not a Quarterback sport. Going back to one point over and over again in argument doesn't help you either.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by romo View Post
    NFC Wildcard game: January 8, 2005: St. Louis Rams 27 @ Seattle Seahawks 20

If this is not a quarterback sport, then why did we give a skinny,heartless,slow,bad decision making quarterback a big contract?

If this is not a quarterback sport, then why did we give a skinny,heartless,slow,bad decision making quarterback a big contract?
    A heartless QB would have tapped out after the San Fran game. Although riddle me this...who do you propose as a replacement for him?

That wildcard game, both teams were 8-8. As for a QB,we are stuck after that big stupid contract Bulger was crying for. Draft a QB is only answer for that question or fire Linehan.

See, I love it when people make up what you say instead of actually responding to what you said. I never said "this is not a Quarter Back sport." I said Quarter Backs do not win big games, teams win big games. Quarter Backs are important yes, vital? That's honestly debateable because if other elements of your team are good enough, your QB won't mean as much.

I notice you're only defense for your attacks on Bulger are personal insults to the man and the remark that he's never won a big game. Pretty flat argument you have there. If you could say: "Marc Bulger is a bad Quarter Back because he's consistantly had a bad QB rating over his career, fumbles alot and throws more interceptions than touchdowns over the course of his career" I might believe you. Instead you're saying: "MARC BULGER SUCKS BECAUSE HE"S SKINNY AND HASN'T WON A BIG GAME!!!111"

Those aren't valid reasons for a Quarter Back being bad. Until last year Payton Manning hadn't "won a big game" but was still regarded as a fantastic Quarter Back.

You say Marc Bulger is slow, do you mean he's slow at running (which he is) or that he's slow in releasing the ball? The first is true, the second is false. Watch every play of every game carefully and you'll see that he has to get it out of there pretty quickly to avoid being sacked on every drive.

Next time, speak with facts, not personal insults and random yelling.

That wildcard game, both teams were 8-8. As for a QB,we are stuck after that big stupid contract Bulger was crying for. Draft a QB is only answer for that question or fire Linehan.
    Seattle was 9-7, which is why the game was played there in the first place. And Seattle's never been an easy place for anyone to play at, but the Rams won both games there that year.

If Bulger wasn't hurt, or didn't have the 3rd String line out there, he would be playing better.

SWFCRAM is offline Registered User

Smile Re: Thank you for sucking

I can name you a big game that Tony Romo LOST!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast