Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

Re: Thank you for winning!

Quote Originally Posted by Largent80
    Refresh my memory but the only one missing from our first meeting was Bruce....Correct?

Plus we were without our 2 starting WR's. And yet we won the game.

I wouldn't go so far as to say you will thump us, and when we played Jax. it was the 1st game of the year in their house, so I wouldn't say because you beat a team we didn't that we should fear the Rams.

Its obvious to everyone in the NFL we have a vastly improved team over last year and if I were you I wouldn't be talking smack, especially at 4-4.

But, the wide outs that did play for you are far from being second string material! I would have them on my team if our WR's werent with us!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Refresh my memory but the only one missing from our first meeting was Bruce....Correct?

Plus we were without our 2 starting WR's. And yet we won the game.

I wouldn't go so far as to say you will thump us, and when we played Jax. it was the 1st game of the year in their house, so I wouldn't say because you beat a team we didn't that we should fear the Rams.

Its obvious to everyone in the NFL we have a vastly improved team over last year and if I were you I wouldn't be talking smack, especially at 4-4.
    You'll have to give us a break Largent80. When you've been as low as we have been lately with all the adversity and bad luck, we're gonna crow a little after beating a team like the Jags and keeping our season alive. Considering the circumstances, it was HUGE and I think we're entitled to get a little carried away. I can't wait to get to Seattle, a place we've done very well in the past.

Largent80 is offline Registered User

Hey, A win is a win, regardless of how it happened.

According to all the media, Dallas "gave" the game to us.

Hmmmmm......We engineered an 81 yard drive for the tying TD with less than 2 minutes, and that is a gift?

So, congrats on the win and we'll settle this in 2 weeks.
    NFC West Champions Again in 2005

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

I think it's obvious to everyone but blind pidgin fans that your team isn't as good as you think.

More lucky than anything.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Largent80 is offline Registered User

Well Mr. Einstein (ramman38) can you read stat sheets? (#1 offense in the NFL) and #10 Defense (Lucky I guess)

Can you read Standings? (5-2), once again lucky

Can you read the win-loss percentages of the teams we have played and the ones you have played? (not even close) a loss to SF (OMG thats embarrasing isn't it?) I wouldn't know

Thats what I thought. You Don't want to beleive what is true.
    Last edited by Largent80; -10-30-2005 at 07:01 PM.
    NFC West Champions Again in 2005

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Can you read the win-loss percentages of the teams we have played and the ones you have played? (not even close) a loss to SF (OMG thats embarrasing isn't it?) I wouldn't know
    Seahawks are definitely in a better position, having broke serve against the Rams and winning a couple of huge games....Atlanta and Dallas. As for our opponents, G-men are tough this year....Indy's not bad either. Like Seattle vs. Jags, San Fran was the first game of the year for us, on the road, so we'll chalk that one up to hooking the first tee shot O.B. However, SF did beat Dallas today, so you may actually want to have your team show up for that game before you put down the W.

I think Seattle is more balanced, but the Rams appear to have resolved the majority of special teams issues, and have won their last 2 games with their defense. And having Bulger and Holt back won't hurt the offense any.

2 weeks it is. Rams aren't good on the road, but somehow feel at home there in Seattle. Must be the coffee.

It's ON!!! Hide the woman and children!

RealRam is offline Registered User

2 weeks it is, SBRF. Big, BIG game.

PS: I wanted the Bills to defeat Pats tonight.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

The Seahawks took a very important step in the off-seasson. They cleaned up their front office. I'd love to see what we could do if we cleaned up our front office.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

We also had an injured Holt. A coach who really wasnt all there. This Ram team is different. It has an intensity too it that has been lacking all season.

Big difference though. Last time we played, Hawthorne was the starting FS. Now it's Furrey, that's a BIG difference.

VegasRam is online now Ram MVP

Personally I am not scared as a Hawk fan to play anyone right now.

Our offense is really clicking, and the defense is steadily on the rise. Beating Dallas was huge for us, and if we beat Ariz. after the bye, then I think the fear should be with the Rams. Plus we should be getting some injured starters back by then.

Besides, them missing 2 field goals and having a blocked punt returned for a td doesnt strike fear into me as a fan.
    (...and getting a tipped pass for a TD...)

Either does playing that "really clicking offense" that scored a whopping 7 points against Dallas in 59 minutes.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12