AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for another great year, Clan!

Well folks, another season has come and gone. We've had our ups and downs, and things didn't end the way we would have wanted them to, but there is hope for the future.

I, for one, would like to thank all the Clan members for another great year on the boards. As is typical, our passions have brought us into conflict from time to time, but in the end, we all stand together as Rams fans.

Things will quiet down for a while, but don't think the Clan is done until next Summer. We'll have fun following the first rush of free agency and the combine. Our very own DraftNick and others will prepare us for what is certain to be an exciting draft day. We'll probably have our annual "Clannie" awards around the time of mini-camp and, before you know it, another season will be upon us.

So, don't be stranger. Stop on over and say hey every now and again.

Oh, and as always...

Go Rams!!!

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

Re: Thanks for another great year, Clan!

Call me a nerd, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one that enjoys the offseason almost as much as the regular season...

Maybe, its because there is always a chance that the next year will be the year. I've been a fan most of my life and to see the Rams go from laughing stock to Superbowl champs gives me hope for a better season right around the corner.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

We had our ups and downs, but we survived, and we're still the best Rams site on the net! And in my opinion one of the classiest forums on the net as well. Keep up the great work Dez and everyone else that took part in making this site a phenomenal one!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

This was my first year with the Clan, and I want to thank all of those that put in their time and pour in their hearts to make this site the very best on the internet. I stumbled upon this site hoping to find some place where I could talk Ram football. I wanted a site that had knowlegable, interesting and classy members. I wanted to meet others that shared my love of my Rams. ...and you know what? I found it.

Thank you all for a fun year, and I look forward to chatting with all of you for many years to come. I know that we're going back to the Superbowl, and very soon, and I hope to share that with my fellow ClanRam members. I see the Rams moving in the right direction and good things await us down the road. I believe.

Oh, and of course. GO RAMS!!!
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

As another Clan Rookie, i'd like to throw in my two cents.

You guys rock.

Cannot wait until the draft.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by badmoforamfan View Post
    Call me a nerd, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one that enjoys the offseason almost as much as the regular season...
    I wouldn't be a very good DraftNick if I didn't fit into this category as well.

I'd also like to thank everyone at the Clan for sticking with this team and having a great year of discussion and debate. It was easier said than done sometimes in a season like this, but I appreciate the contributions everyone makes to this forum, and the Clan would be nothing without the great members that want nothing more than Rams success.

I'm looking forward to an offseason full of even more discussion and debate, because to me, a football season is a 24/7 365 day event that doesn't end after the regular season. I hope to see everyone in the coming weeks as the Rams begin to work towards a successful 2007 season.

GO RAMS!!!!:l

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I suppose I better say thanks as well. I don't want David and Nick taking all the lime-light.

I personally would like to make this new year a time where we get all you lurkers out there on board to the thing we all call "posting". I would like to send a personal invitation to you all. We are not bad people and really would like to hear your opinion. Come join us!