theodus69 is offline Registered User

Theodus' thoughts!

Win win win and that is what they did! Steven Jackson did one hell of a job! He had to to get that out of me. Wilkins is money. Redzone is quite questionable.....But look at the rest of the game, Special teams A,Defense A Offense......well the play calling in the redzone & 2nd & goal from the 3.......Jackson is my choice ....twice! Bulger made some smart calls on his throwing the ball away but for the most part Bulger was kinda off. But some of the play calling by Linehan needs to be evaluated. The defense was sic and I feel the game ball goes to coach Hasslett. He did get some key players in the off season but he had to get the point across as to how his defense needed to play. this was just one game but that is the best defensive game I have seen in years!!!!!!! I am one happy fan today. We all should be. this was a big step for the start of this year!!

I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: Theodus' thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    Win win win and that is what they did! Steven Jackson did one hell of a job! He had to to get that out of me. Wilkins is money. Redzone is quite questionable.....But look at the rest of the game, Special teams A,Defense A Offense......well the play calling in the redzone & 2nd & goal from the 3.......Jackson is my choice ....twice! Bulger made some smart calls on his throwing the ball away but for the most part Bulger was kinda off. But some of the play calling by Linehan needs to be evaluated. The defense was sic and I feel the game ball goes to coach Hasslett. He did get some key players in the off season but he had to get the point across as to how his defense needed to play. this was just one game but that is the best defensive game I have seen in years!!!!!!! I am one happy fan today. We all should be. this was a big step for the start of this year!!
    Great Win! but lets not have a big letdown against the Fortyniners next week. (0-2) versus San Francisco last year, there's some unfinished business the RAMS must take care of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]