RamWraith is offline Registered User

Is there a chance they play??

I been thinking all week that Hawks might be throwing a curve ball. And I don't trust them at all. Here is an interesting article.

Injured Seahawks near return
    From Wire Report
    November 9, 2006

Mike Holmgren was issuing a warning of sorts Wednesday afternoon.

He was cautioning reporters who cover the team to show up early for Friday's practice, but not to make too much of what they see.

Holmgren said that quarterback Matt Hasselbeck and running back Shaun Alexander might actually see some action early that day, to "see how their injuries respond to work like that, and then go from there."

The coach doesn't expect either player to be an option for Sunday's game against the St. Louis Rams. But he wasn't completely ruling them out.

"I don't know the answer to that," Holmgren said when asked if there was any chance Hasselbeck or Alexander would play in Sunday's game. "I kind of don't think so. But I'm going to leave the door open just a little bit on that one."

The official injury report lists both players as "doubtful."

Hasselbeck's target return date remains the Nov. 19 game at San Francisco, while Alexander has been on a week-to-week basis. Alexander was initially expected to be back for the Kansas City game 11 days ago, but team doctors have yet to clear him for action after looking at follow-up X-rays on the cracked bone in his left foot each week.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Is there a chance they play??

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    I been thinking all week that Hawks might be throwing a curve ball. And I don't trust them at all. Here is an interesting article.

Injured Seahawks near return
    From Wire Report
    November 9, 2006

Mike Holmgren was issuing a warning of sorts Wednesday afternoon.

He was cautioning reporters who cover the team to show up early for Friday's practice, but not to make too much of what they see.

Holmgren said that quarterback Matt Hasselbeck and running back Shaun Alexander might actually see some action early that day, to "see how their injuries respond to work like that, and then go from there."

The coach doesn't expect either player to be an option for Sunday's game against the St. Louis Rams. But he wasn't completely ruling them out.

"I don't know the answer to that," Holmgren said when asked if there was any chance Hasselbeck or Alexander would play in Sunday's game. "I kind of don't think so. But I'm going to leave the door open just a little bit on that one."

The official injury report lists both players as "doubtful."

Hasselbeck's target return date remains the Nov. 19 game at San Francisco, while Alexander has been on a week-to-week basis. Alexander was initially expected to be back for the Kansas City game 11 days ago, but team doctors have yet to clear him for action after looking at follow-up X-rays on the cracked bone in his left foot each week.
    holmgren's an idiot,regardless of who plays this game is our season,we must win to have any chance at the playoffs.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Is there a chance they play??

Sounds like Holmgren got a hold of Bill Belichick's book of NFL confusion tactics.

Whatever...whomever...it doesn't matter, this game is ours!:r