Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JerryRice is offline Registered User

There are NO real Rams Fans in this Board, become a whiner fan now.

IF THE RAMS WIN only 2 out of the next 3, they are STILL in contention for the PLAYOFFS. And that's not a guarantee, it's a FACT.

RAMS and 49ER fans unite! I'm not even a Rams fan and I'm more of a Rams fan than most of you in here. I'm a 49er fan and all I see is a bunch of fans that have given up. Wake Up! Do the math people and look at your division and schedule. Let's say your streak will finally come to an end and over the BYE week you get your act together with a rejuvenated Jackson and Bulger and come out on top. Congratulations you are now 1-8.

Hello people! That means a potential 3 games back in your division with 7 games left. (Heck even if you lose and go 0-9, but beat my Niners I still think you are not out of the playoffs). C'mon now, I am not saying that you will make the playoffs, but you are defintely not OUT yet, in fact with a few games left in the season you could actually have a shot.

Heck, the winner of this division could possibly be 7-9 or even a record 6-10. Records happen in the NFL by the way, and nothing ever goes according to prediction, so a 6-10 division winner is never out of the question and I'll tell you why.

Why? Because the Rams suck. Because Arizona sucks. Because Seattle even sucks, and my Niners absolutely have a more pathetic offense than your Rams. But the Niners and Rams must get together and win! You win 2 out of 3 and you are IN PLAYOFF CONTENTION. My Niners have lost 6 in a row and yours have lost 8. We are DUE! Unite and Cheer for Seattle to lose!

Your upcoming schedule includes San Francisco, Atlanta, Cincinatti, Seattle, Green Bay and Pittburgh AT St. Louis and then Arizona. OK, well automatically assume you lose to both Pittsburgh and Green Bay, even at home.

But the rest? Maybe you screw up one of the games and lose, maybe you pull a miracle at home and win one against Green Bay or Pittburgh. But the rest of your schedule are chumps, like C'mon, San Fran, Arizona, Atlanta, Cincinatti? HA!
    You now have yourselves a possible 6-10 record. You could be going into the final 2 weeks of the season only 2 games or LESS back from the division leader with your record at 5-9 or even 4-10!

Seattle is the main worry, they are 4-4. If your Rams only win 2 out of 3 and my Niners win this week against Seattle, the division is up for grabs. You can also look at it from another angle, how about this: Win 2 in a row with Seattle losing 2 in a row and with 6 games left in the season your RAMS are only down by 2 games! The division standings could easily look like this:

Arizona 4-6.
    Seattle 4-6.
    San Francisco 3-7.
    St. Louis 2-8.

Seattle's schedule in the last 5 games are on the road against Philly, Carolina and Atlanta and at home versus Baltimore and Arizona, so yes they have a so-so schedule left. But they still need to win some fairly tough games to eliminate you. And Arizona has to go through Detroit, New Orleans and surprising Cleveland in the future. With a few games from Season's End, your Rams can still be in it! Just to be partially in a playoff race at this point in the season should be exciting enough, whether or not it lasts!

Hello People! It doesn't matter how bad you are. It doesn't matter if you are a great 7-3 team after 9 games if the division leader is 9-1, it's still only 2 games back with 6 left. So your crappy record doesn't make a crappy difference. Why? Because it's in a crappy division. I could care less that the other 28 teams could whip your butt.

SO C'MON FANS! CHEER YOUR HEART OUT THESE NEXT GAMES FOR THE RAMS (and for us to beat Seattle) and you will then be in PLAYOFF CONTENTION.

GO RAMS! GO NINERS! YOU STILL HAVE A SHOT ST. LOUIS!
    Last edited by JerryRice; -11-08-2007 at 03:19 PM.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Re: There are NO real Rams Fans in this Board, become a 49er fan now.

Wow... kinda what I've been saying, and I didn't even share my kool-aid with him!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

Any chance I can get some of what your smoking?

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

The most insane thing about this is that he's not wrong.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Is this what we've been reduced to? We are soooooo pathetic that a whiner fan has to come in and encourage us... Sigh

I'll tell you what whiners can win all the games they want and I'm like jimmy pop corn, I don't care. Right now I'm watching my Rams play and I don't care about playoffs at this point. I just want to see my team play.

That was a long one week, imagine soon the season will be over and we have to wait another 7 months to preseason. Go Rams!!! and Go away Whiners!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

blood85 is offline Registered User

A niner fan wants us to unite???? He's more of a fan than most of us here??? Man, I've seen it all.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

ive been saying this for a while

when we get injured players back healthy we could make a run of victories turn into a chance at the playoffs

but i dont actually want that to happen. we have so many injuries at the moment, and the offensive line is a shambles. if we do get in the playoffs we are just going to get embarrassed like we did against the falcons a few years back

im not saying i dont want the rams in the playoffs, because i do. but i would prefer a decent draft pick and a chance to rebuild the team and have a better shot next year

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

God Bless Mathematical Possibilities is all I can muster at this point in time.

Good post, and here's for a series of wins for our franchise (and some for yours, but slightly less than us )

you know, I was going to delete this post but its so funny, I am letting it ride

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    Is this what we've been reduced to? We are soooooo pathetic that a whiner fan has to come in and encourage us... Sigh
    A definite sign of the apocalypse.

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    Another example of the old proverbial saying: "Misery loves company"

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: There are NO real Rams Fans in this Board, become a whiner fan now.

I agree with most of you in that it's too funny to delete, thank god for mathematics, and this is definitely a sign of the apocalypse.

That said, this is what we preached in the 8-0 after the bye thread. If we can somehow turn this ship around and upset the Saints, who knows where we could end up. The West sucks, plain and simple and if my curse on Hasslebeck comes true, then they'll lose because Seneca Wallace can't do anything. They don't have a prayer that Alexander can get them wins(or heal feet!), so we would have a chance if we can win all three of our division games and get some luck elsewhere.

Of course, realistically, we don't have a shot, but keep up the faith! Go Rams!

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Hold the phone here. The Rams will be my team till the day they plant me 6' under, However, I still hold what others would consider strang notions like honor, pride, and a sense of scale.

I am sorry but I firmly believe a team has to EARN THE RIGHT to be in the playoffs. And in my Book 8-8 or worst doesn't qualify as earning that right. Already I am miffed that likely the Rams will be given a lighter schedual because how pathetic they played in 07. What I desire to see is the Rams being one of the ELITE teams in the NFL--and not get into the playoffs because their whole conference is that pathetic and full of loosers! I speak for myself but that is salt in the wound. I want to be proud of the Rams accomplishments

:bash::r

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Blood85 View Post
    A niner fan wants us to unite???? He's more of a fan than most of us here??? Man, I've seen it all.

You're right, Blood, this is outrageous! Whether because it is too funny or because there is some 'truth' to the thread, the title is just all WRONG.

"No real Rams fans in this board" is a crass error, JR. What's my name?!?

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

This Jerry Rice guy is funny...I bet him and LordOfTheRams went to the same comedy school.

Cheer for the whiners? Well....I might hope they don't suffer any injuries.

As far as my Rams go...thier record sucks this year, but they are still my team!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast