schut39 is offline Registered User

There is some good news....

No, I didn't just save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. It's Steven Jackson. So far he has been looking really good. He is averaging 96 rushing yards a game. If he keeps that up for the rest of the season, then he is setting himself up to have his best year yet with 1536 yards rushing. All he has to do now is put points on the board. He still has 0 touchdowns, but I am thinking that is going to change very quickly. I can't wait to see how he does this season.

eldfan is offline Registered User

Re: There is some good news....

We got to hang our hats on something SJ is that hat rack hope he keep’s it up.
    :ramlogo:

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

Jaxx is our best player no doubt. He does it all with a line that is not that great. One player can't carry our team though. The rest of our guys need to step up on both offense and defense. I want to see us dip into free agency and try our luck. Honestly, we don't have anything to lose.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Fells got 2 TD`s , Little got some sacks again...our O-line seems to be progressing,even if they not there yet...Amendola looks like a proper kick returner,who at 23 could develop into a pretty good one..our special teams as a whole is pretty solid.
    for a 3rd week running we have looked pretty solid against the run (only 1 big run in 3 games is a lot better than 3 big runs per game!)

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

and for some more good news we now average a whole 8 points per game which is up from the 3.5 of last week.
    Last edited by jkramsfan; -09-27-2009 at 07:04 PM.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I liked how they described him in the pre-game show: "He's like Marion Barber but with speed."

chucknbob is offline Registered User

Agreed, SJ is looking good. We rode him like a rented mule today and he continually performed great. Can't blame him for no TD's, he's not had too many touches in the red zone.

JFMose is offline Registered User

Dude had a few great runs. He's doing great. Very consistent. I pray that he stays healthy, and that he'll continue to play for our team. He's the face of this franchise right now.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

He is currently 3rd in the nfl for rushing with 288 yards. I would say he has no fumbles but the horrible refs today dont know what forward progress means so we will just have to sit on that one.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    He is currently 3rd in the nfl for rushing with 288 yards. I would say he has no fumbles but the horrible refs today dont know what forward progress means so we will just have to sit on that one.
    This is one reason that I have already given up watching football this year. In the RAMS first game, if a Seattle player's forward momentum was stopped, the whistle blew immediately (and the ball was usually spotted a yard more). When a RAMS player's momentum was stopped, the whistle wasn't blown until he was down. IMO, this was done primarily to make sure that turn overs only went one way.

I made the mistake of trying to watch a football game while waiting for the race to start. The only thing on in my area, that "was worth watching", was the Falcons and Cheatroits. Altanta throws an incomplete pass (batted down) that bounced 9 times, was picked up by a cheatroit player, and run back for a TD. If it wasn't for a challenge, that TD would have counted. The official actually had a straight face when he said that the arm was going forward when the ball came out. The TV was turned off until the race started. The NFL is nothing but a rigged game. It may not turn out the way they want it to, but they sure try to make it that way. I will begin to have faith in a level playing field when teams like the cheatroits, 9ers, stealers, etc get beat on a regular basis by teams like the Lions, RAMS, and Bengles. Especially if I ever hear the talking heads complaining about bad officials causing a cheatroits loss.

gap