RamWraith is offline Registered User

Things from the game

Some things I saw concerning this game the wasn't S.L.O.P. but just plan ol' SLOPPY!

*Holt's big drop (again). This is a problem that few are talking about. He has had a very rough month, yet no one cares.

*Terrible calls by the zebras. I can think of 2 phantom pass interference calls.

*Little's offside negating a INT. and giving the Cards a TD

*Barron's complete lack of discipline and really only seems to be going through the motions

*I am beginning to think Witherspoon is a poor idea in the middle. He has not been real effective the last several weeks.

*Bulger at times looked like a deer in headlights

*Lost again is Curtis/MacDonald

*Do we have any D tackles on this team?? GLOVER IS AWFUL! Kennedy is a lump. Wroten gets eaten up

*Rumor has it Bartell played SS Linebacker? Is this true?

*Green was as effective as I was on the field

*Where was Hill today?

What am I missing??
    Last edited by RamWraith; -12-03-2006 at 08:22 PM.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Things from the game

*Holt's big drop (again). This is a problem that few are talking about. He has had a very rough month, yet no one cares.
    Well outside that drop he had a pretty good game, but yeah, he's not been playing up the snuff the last couple of contests. Outside of maybe Jackson though, I'm not sure if anyone has really. Maybe this is a testament to what this team is going through?

*I beginning to think Witherspoon is a poor idea. He has not been real effective the last several weeks.
    I'm starting to agree with some that suggest moving him back outside (strong side?) and finding a stud tackling machine for the middle. The only way Will works inside is if you find some stud tackles to get blockers off of him and allow him to run free (see Jacksonville and Mike Peterson). We clearly don't have that, and I'm not sure we find them this offseason.

*Do we have any D tackles on this team?? GLOVER IS AWFUL! Kennedy is a lump. Wroten gets eaten up
    I wouldn't be surprised if we had two new starters at DT next year with Glover moving into a back-up role and Kennedy either doing the same or getting cut. They're just not getting it done up front. Glover's sack today was only the result of Leinart not being able to find someone downfield as he had all day to throw.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Country is offline Registered User

Re: Things from the game

The game was not that bad on the offensive side of the ball but the defense was awful no one played well and I agree the Rams ave to move witherspoon out of the middle.