ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Things Are Looking Good!

Let's face it guys, as we sit here in early March we already have a better team than we did at the end of last year, when we made it to the second round of the playoffs. As the offseason goes along, we can only get even better.

Right now we've still got a decent chunk of cap space and will hopefully get more soon if we can sign the big man to a new contract. The front office is doing a great job so far and with a few more good moves I think we're look at a real contender come next season.

Rams to the big show in '05!

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Re: Things Are Looking Good!

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    Let's face it guys, as we sit here in early March we already have a better team than we did at the end of last year, when we made it to the second round of the playoffs. As the offseason goes along, we can only get even better.

Right now we've still got a decent chunk of cap space and will hopefully get more soon if we can sign the big man to a new contract. The front office is doing a great job so far and with a few more good moves I think we're look at a real contender come next season.

Rams to the big show in '05!
    ZZRAM,

I hope you are right! What about that TE from INDY recently released, Pollard(?), he would seem like a great addition to our OL and a serious off. weapon too for Bulger to have in his stable. Likes to play indoors ... a great addition to your offseason roster sig/theme

GEt that guy to block for our running game and screens and wide open tight ends over the middle for twenty yard gains is making me cross my fingers a little tighter

Spend the money on Pollard!
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

I just hope Marmie's system works,because if it doesnt I dont care how good our players are he will make us suffer.I think he hates the Rams for all the ass whoopins we gave him when he was in Arizona.Now hes getting revenge.Check out the look on his face.
    Last edited by psycho9985; -02-02-2006 at 10:18 PM.

Pollard would be a waste of money. We have more pressing needs and I hear the Rams FO really likes that Dreessen kid, TE from Colorado St.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    Pollard would be a waste of money. We have more pressing needs and I hear the Rams FO really likes that Dreessen kid, TE from Colorado St.
    Dreessen. Never heard of Dreessen. who did he play for and how does he stack up Throw out some input there Johnny 5 I'm in the Dark on this one really curious.
    Last edited by psycho9985; -03-05-2005 at 09:07 AM.

Well he plays for Colorado State, as stated above. Here's the NFLDraftCOuntdown breakdown.

Joel Dreessen
    Colorado St.
    Ht: 6-4 Wt: 260
    40-Yard: 4.79

Strengths: Is an excellent receiving threat...Has good hands and can make the difficult catch...Runs solid routes...Decent athletic ability...Productive and has a lot of experience...Hard worker...Tough and competitive...Also long-snaps.

Weaknesses: Doesn't have ideal size...Lacks elite speed to stretch the field and get down the seam on a consistent basis...Battled some injuries as a junior but played through them for the most part...Isn't a great blocker...Needs to get stronger.

Notes: Could excel in an H-Back role in the NFL...May need to be in the right scheme to succeed...Underrated player who could be a steal for some team looking for a pass catching tight end.
    Sounds like he'd be a good compliment to Manumaleuna.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

The Colorado State Rams, no less. He's already used to wearing horns.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!