Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RebelYell is offline Registered User

Re: Things that are NOT the problem

Pace, Setterstrom, Incognito are all out of the lineup of five starters. I'm not sure how you can expect a lot more.

RealRam is offline Registered User

TE McMichael is not a problem either. I would even dare to say that neither is young Klop under the problematic category.

I thought about KC all day, should we have paid him? -- Rambos
    In hind sight, yes, absolutely! WR Curtis is a play maker (nearly completed a pass in Eagles Vs. Redskins to get his team a much more comfortable 1st and goal to win; and yesterday, he scores 3 TDs). I'm very sorry we let him go. McDonald I don't mind not having but KC...he'd be great to have.

Holt, I agree Avenger, he may not be his usual self right now but he is not the problem.

Barron has pulled himself together and has, so far, avoided being the problem.

My man Jackson. Definitely not the problem. Along with a heroic effort from our current OL, I hope he becomes the solution.

keith m. klink Guest

hey kid's , i thought a while back that andy mccullum played some guard, if everyone is getting hurt , throw an old vet into the mix , i'm sure he couldn't do any worse than the fiasco that is going on know.

RebelYell is offline Registered User

I'm not sure we could have offered Kevin Curtis enough money to stay in St. Louis. He wanted a chance to be a starter. The guy is already 29 years old and could see it wasn't likely in St. Louis for another few years. While I would have loved to keep him, I'm not sure it was possible.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Keith M. Klink View Post
    Hey kid's, I thought a while back that Andy McCollum played some guard, if everyone is getting hurt, throw an old vet into the mix, I'm sure he couldn't do any worse than the fiasco that is going on know.
    Definitely a good option Keith! Yes, McCollum is also a guard and if Cog isn't ready, it may not only be the "right" time but the necessary time to get our OL Dean in the trenches. I'm sure he'd be more than willing too, to be part of the things that are NOT the problem.

Hodgins is offline Registered User

2. Marc Bulger. Again, stats don't tell the story. Let's just hope he doesn't suffer any permanent damage behind a decimated O line.
    lmao!! when did this site start giving away free chronic? marc bulger has been AWFUL, that fade to the end zone was HORRIBLE, he has over/underthrown open guys left and right this season, we gave this guy a fat new contract for checking down to steven jackson 90 times and now its biting us in the balls!! BRING IN GUS

why the seahawks still envy the rams:tongue:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12