JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. And to think, just two months ago...

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    And to think, just two months ago...

....our linebacker signings looked rather promising. Here's a thread I started after week 3 discussing the value of our new LBs when viewed through the $$$ of their contract and those of other notable LB free agents.

Here's the updated stats:

Hartwell (injured) - 22 tackles, 1 pd
    Bell - 28 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 1 ff
    Pierce - 89 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 2 ints., 1 ff, 9 pd
    Claiborne - 30 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 1 ff
    Coakley - 38 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 int., 1 pd

I'd say we're setting in about the middle (combined $6.4 mil/year...$1.8 mil guaranteed/year) of the value pile. Bell (Chiefs...$5 mil/year...$1.57 mil guaranteed/year) and Hartwell (Falcons...$4.373 mil/year 100% guaranteed) are kinda screwing their respective teams in the value department, but on the other end of the spectrum, the Giants have a clearance rack gold mine in Pierce ($4.3 mil /year...$1.08 mil guaranteed/year).
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

bruce_wannabe Guest

Re: And to think, just two months ago...

so it hasnt been all that bad... its marmie's defensive scheme i tell ya

RamsFan16 Guest

Ya it has been bad. Actually pathetic they have done nothing this year so far.

letsgoramz is offline Registered User
    New york city

marmie's defensive scheme would have problems stopping a highschool football team let alone a Nfl team
    Torry Holt Dont play that