Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By sjacksonrules

Thread: For those that don't play Madden

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

For those that don't play Madden

For those that don't play madden just thought I would let you know how much Quinn's year has been noticed. At the beginning of the year he was rated at 78. Which is pretty low considering they started Ogletree out at 77. Anyways he has been updated a lot through out this year and this last update he is a 95. Which makes him the best rated Right End in the league. If you switch him to the left side like I do he gains 2 points and is a 97 which makes him the second highest Left End in the league only behind J.J. Watt.

That is a HUGE increase for one year. Some people might be able to correct me here but I've not seen that big of a upswing in one year on madden. With Tavon Austin being a beast at returning and the defense tearing it up madden has finally become enjoyable again.
    lostsoul, ManofGod and Randart like this.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Re: For those that don't play Madden

I was thinking the same thing. I remember when it came out I laughed at his 78 rating thinking he should at least be an 84/85. Now he's at the top of the league. Not to mention he just had 3.0 sacks against the Bucs. The next update should push him to 97.

THE DREAM TEAM

Trevor is offline Registered User

Ha, I play Madden as well and saw him climb the rankings over this entire season. I mean madden ratings are pretty worthless but its nice for him to get some recognition in a video game (No sarcasm.) Rams have been pretty useless in that game for a while. And yeah in the game he is the highest rated RE in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I remember when it came out I laughed at his 78 rating thinking he should at least be an 84/85. Now he's at the top of the league. Not to mention he just had 3.0 sacks against the Bucs. The next update should push him to 97.
    Yeah the last update was before the bucs game so his next update he should be close to 97/98

I think this was after the bucs game because I believe the update just came out and he went up to 95 from 93

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    I think this was after the bucs game because I believe the update just came out and he went up to 95 from 93
    I don't think so. Usually they update on Fridays, but I have been very busy lately and haven't played so I could be wrong.

THE DREAM TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I don't think so. Usually they update on Fridays, but I have been very busy lately and haven't played so I could be wrong.
    I think your right. I was looking at the update and it was released on the 23rd but that wouldnt have taken into account the monday night game. So I think you may be right on this one which is awesome. I don't know how much they will raise him up but I would think you would have to after 3 sacks and setting the franchise record. I really hope your right and they come out with one with him even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    I think your right. I was looking at the update and it was released on the 23rd but that wouldnt have taken into account the monday night game. So I think you may be right on this one which is awesome. I don't know how much they will raise him up but I would think you would have to after 3 sacks and setting the franchise record. I really hope your right and they come out with one with him even higher.
    Yeah I log in every friday to update the roster but they didn't update yesterday because of Christmas, The final roster update for the Rams will be next friday. So expect his rating to boost a little bit.

Edit: Oh and the last update was on the 20th. They only update every friday.