GoChiefs is offline Registered User

Thoughts on Dante Hall and Lenny Walls?

A year ago these guys were Kansas City Chiefs. How do you fans feel they have performed in their new digs? Disappointed? Satisfied? Thrilled? Give me the lowdown on how Dante Hall and Lenny Walls have done.

Last year Dante ran sideways too much and was pretty soft, dropped some passes as a Chief. Lenny Walls was a major target in our nickel package and got burned almost every game. Double moves were a nightmare.

onslaught11 is offline Registered User

Re: Thoughts on Dante Hall and Lenny Walls?

Quote Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
    A year ago these guys were Kansas City Chiefs. How do you fans feel they have performed in their new digs? Disappointed? Satisfied? Thrilled? Give me the lowdown on how Dante Hall and Lenny Walls have done.

Last year Dante ran sideways too much and was pretty soft, dropped some passes as a Chief. Lenny Walls was a major target in our nickel package and got burned almost every game. Double moves were a nightmare.

Lenny Walls sucked. He gave up two big touchdown against Dallas and got cut.
    What can I say about Dante Hall. He is hurt right now but when he plays, he is like feast or famine. Boom or bust type of player.

His famine cost us the 49er game with his fumble.

I am scared when he touches the ball. I can not tell if he is going to fumble when he gets hit or lose 20yds on the play or take it all the way.

He has some great runs but also alot of crappy a** run. I am just not sure of him.
    We will create such an onslaught against humanity that our enemies will take generations before ever thinking of attacking us again.
    -- General William Jauro-Smythe Killan
    before the battle of Tupiero Do
    :angryram:

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Lenny Walls got burned badly on several plays by the Cowboys' Patrick Crayton. He played about as well as I'd expect from a guy who originally was ranked fourth or fifth on the depth chart. Once we got Brown back from suspension, Walls was cut.

Speaking of the Cowboys, Dante Hall was the only one to score in that game, and it was on a return. I seem to recall him breaking another one for 80+ yards in a different game, but he didn't quite get the touchdown. Personally, I'm glad we acquired him.

keith m. klink Guest

glad to have dante hall , give us something we didn't have . hope he can get back soon .

mh-i is offline Registered User

Lenny Walls was the worst cornerback to EVER play for the Rams. Dante Hall's best days are behind him him but he's the best punt and kick-off returner the Rams have had in 7 or 8 years.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mh-i View Post
    Lenny Walls was the worst cornerback to EVER play for the Rams. Dante Hall's best days are behind him him but he's the best punt and kick-off returner the Rams have had in 7 or 8 years.
    I personally have never seen a guy so good at pretending to be an NFL cornerback in my life. My eyes were bleeding watching him in that Cowboys game. Every pass seemed like it was to him, either to Crayton or Witten. I think I could juke him. I will resign my Clanram membership and my fanship of the Rams if he ever starts for us again.

BigDaddyPace is offline Registered User

Every Chiefs fan I have ever met hate Walls with a firey passion.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Lenny Walls was a disaster we only kept out of desperation. As soon as he was expendable, he was quickly given the boot.

As far as I'm concerned, Dante Hall is sorely missed as a return man AND 4th reciever. He far exceeded my expectations when healthy.