Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AvengerRam

Thread: Three Players to Watch Tonight vs. San Fran

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Three Players to Watch Tonight vs. San Fran

Here are the 3 player I think are going to make a big difference tonight:

Jared Cook: I think Bradford will be going to Cook often tonight, and Patrick Willis won't be around to cover him in all likelihood (gametime decision with a groin injury). I'm betting he's going to have 5+ receptions.

Michael Brockers: The Niners will try to get the running game going. Brockers is the key to keeping Frank Gore, who likes to run between the tackles, in check. With the Niners interior O line a bit banged up, look for Brockers to get noticed tonight.

Alec Ogletree: While I don't know if the Rams will officially use a "spy" on Kaepernick, I think Ogletree will be one of the players with the primary responsibility of preventing big runs by Kap. If Vernon Davis can't go, Ogletree should be freed up to fill this role even more.
    Nick likes this.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Re: Three Players to Watch Tonight vs. San Fran

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Here are the 3 player I think are going to make a big difference tonight:

Jared Cook: I think Bradford will be going to Cook often tonight, and Patrick Willis won't be around to cover him in all likelihood (gametime decision with a groin injury). I'm betting he's going to have 5+ receptions.

Michael Brockers: The Niners will try to get the running game going. Brockers is the key to keeping Frank Gore, who likes to run between the tackles, in check. With the Niners interior O line a bit banged up, look for Brockers to get noticed tonight.

Alec Ogletree: While I don't know if the Rams will officially use a "spy" on Kaepernick, I think Ogletree will be one of the players with the primary responsibility of preventing big runs by Kap. If Vernon Davis can't go, Ogletree should be freed up to fill this role even more.
    One thing I noticed form Dallas game....very few runs by girls between tackles. They seemed to have a good game plan to attack our ends and outside linebackers. I think the word is out on the stoutness and toughness of Brockers........