Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Through it all, Bulger having an amazing year

For those of you who like silver linings...

Marc Bulger is on pace to have over 4,000 yards, 27 TDs and has only thrown 1 Interception in 7 games. His passer rating for the year is now above 100.00.

Marc is a great NFL QB, period. We are lucky to have him.

NOTE TO FRONT OFFICE: Might want to start thinking about working on an extension of his contract soon.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Re: Through it all, Bulger having an amazing year

Do you guys think that this is linehan's type of qb though??? I believe the rams have to absolutely keep him no matter what but does linehan believe that

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

The way he's playing, he should be any coach's type of QB.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

People forget that he was putting up great numbers last year before he got injured in the Colts game. He is doing the same now with Linehan, he is just good period, and has been for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Second half adjustments. Make some!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    For those of you who like silver linings...

Marc Bulger is on pace to have over 4,000 yards, 27 TDs and has only thrown 1 Interception in 7 games. His passer rating for the year is now above 100.00.

Marc is a great NFL QB, period. We are lucky to have him.

NOTE TO FRONT OFFICE: Might want to start thinking about working on an extension of his contract soon.
    Avenger, he is having a great season like most of us thought he would, but it's all about wins and losses my friend.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

I hope you are correct avenger my friend because bulger is continuing to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    Avenger, he is having a great season like most of us thought he would, but it's all about wins and losses my friend.
    True, but we have far bigger problems that cost us wins, he isn't a problem that is costing us, he is keeping us in the games with his stellar play. Bulger doesn't play every position on the field. Wins and losses aside, he is having a great year and deserves his due.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    True, but we have far bigger problems that cost us wins, he isn't a problem that is costing us, he is keeping us in the games with his stellar play. Bulger doesn't play every position on the field. Wins and losses aside, he is having a great year and deserves his due.
    very true and i am a HUGH Bulger fan but at the end of the season they dont say well your record isn't good enough but since Marc Bulger had a great year you can be in the playoffs anyways.

very true and i am a HUGH Bulger fan but at the end of the season they dont say well your record isn't good enough but since Marc Bulger had a great year you can be in the playoffs anyways.
    Ok and Bulger is doing everything he can to get us to the playoffs. I'm not sure what people want from the guy.

general counsel is offline Registered User

its about wins and losses, but bulger can only quarterback the team, he isnt a defensive lineman responsible for the pass rush. The team is losing because of our defense. There is very little more that bulger can do than he has done. Peyton manning would be losing with our defense.

the throw over the middle to ike in stride with the dt in his face was a thing of absolute beauty.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Ok and Bulger is doing everything he can to get us to the playoffs. I'm not sure what people want from the guy.
    no one is disputing that bulger is having a great season to this point, but when the season is over if your happy that Bulger had a great season and thats it then great, i on the other hand acknowledge Bulger is playing great and making some unbelievable throws, but i would like THE TEAM to make the playoffs and not worry about individual stats.

no one is disputing that bulger is having a great season to this point, but when the season is over if your happy that Bulger had a great season and thats it then great, i on the other hand acknowledge Bulger is playing great and making some unbelievable throws, but i would like THE TEAM to make the playoffs and not worry about individual stats.
    Actually there has been Bulger bashing going on for a long time, some deserved, but most of it's not.

You are acting like people who want to talk about how well Bulger is doing stat wise aren't worried about making the playoffs. That's just not true. He is only one piece of the puzzle and he's doing a great job.

Actually there has been Bulger bashing going on for a long time, some deserved, but most of it's not.

You are acting like people who want to talk about how well Bulger is doing stat wise aren't worried about making the playoffs. That's just not true. He is only one piece of the puzzle and he's doing a great job.
    agreed,thats what it sounded like to me,now i could have been wrong and i hope i was,but when people start looking for that silver lining it sometimes means they have given up on the big picture.

agreed,thats what it sounded like to me,now i could have been wrong and i hope i was,but when people start looking for that silver lining it sometimes means they have given up on the big picture.
    I don't look at it as giving up, it's just giving credit where credit is due. Bulger is owed a lot of credit, and doesn't get very much at times from people and the media.

Playoffs/Superbowl is the #1 goal, but along the way it's always nice to look at the good things that are happening with the team and specific players. :l

I don't look at it as giving up, it's just giving credit where credit is due. Bulger is owed a lot of credit, and doesn't get very much at times from people and the media.

Playoffs/Superbowl is the #1 goal, but along the way it's always nice to look at the good things that are happening with the team and specific players. :l
    ramsbruce,i totally respect that , i like to look at the big picture first and when the season is over go back and look at individual accomplishments,thats just me but as i said i respect everyones view on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast