Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    moklerman is offline Registered User

Re: Throwback uni's this weekend?

I never said that it looked menacing, just good. All the broadcasters I've heard and people I've talked with said they liked the "powder" blue. I'm just going by what I've heard, I don't claim that every single person on earth likes it better.

I've happen to think that it's ridiculous to think that any color other than black is just a pussy color. The Rams' blue and yellow was pretty rainbow-like but their defense and offenisve lines were constantly smacking people around during the 70's and 80's. Hell, even Tampa Bay with their bright orange had one of the more dominating defenses during the late 70's, early 80's.

I just happen to think the throwbacks look good for San Diego. Sometimes, color combinations and designs just work. Then there's Seattle, Cincinnatti (just ugly) and Philadelphia/Jacksonville(with their lame all black, trying to be tough, looks) that just don't.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by moklerman
    I've happen to think that it's ridiculous to think that any color other than black is just a pussy color.
    All I am saying is give peace a chance. No really, what I am saying is that someone "selected" that color scheme. It could have been the result of a focus group, a family pow-wow, or the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy crew. Whichever way you turn it, I can't for the life of me, believe the great majority of football fans think those colors are esthically attactive. Maybe esthically challenged, but not attractive. I think it was just part of a communist plot to neuter the American male. But then again I could be wrong.

*)80 is GOD(* Guest

i think throwbacks are a great thing that help to show the history of the league and teams. im surprised that the rams dont wear them more often considering there history.

moklerman is offline Registered User

I think it was just part of a communist plot to neuter the American male.
    Sounds like there are other issues here than football jerseys. :tongue:

RealRam is offline Registered User

Welcome to ClanRam, *)80(* ! Home of the blue, gold and white.

As you said, given the Rams history, it would be so neat to see a throwback once in a while. Personally, I wouldn't go any further than the late 60s and our SB XXXIV colors were memorable, deserving to bring back.

It isn't because it costs too much to paint all the helmets a different color, is it? :1:
    Last edited by RealRam; -11-26-2004 at 07:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12