rammiser is offline Registered User

Time to deactivate a TE

I think it is time to deactivate a TE and activate Hagans. I dont care if Hagans returns kicks but we need a spark on offense. Hall is a terrible wr, I would rather see Hagans out there than Hall. Actually Hall has been a terrible returner as well. Maybe we should give Phenisee a shot to return some kicks. He is a confident kid who is aggressive powerful and fast. Hall is slower,runs backwards a lot, and tries to make too much happen when he touches the ball. We need someone who will just catch it and take off. We dont need dancing thats what we've always had. Do we really need that many te's/H-backs? Give Hagans a shot NOW!

Just Fix It

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Re: Time to deactivate a TE

I'm not a big fan of Dante's receiving skills either, but I think he is doing fairly good job so far. Also I was wondering why Linehan hasn't tried to throw Hagan's into the mix yet? So far when we have given our young players a chance to prove themselves (Wade, Ryan, Bartell, Carriker.) they have all risen to the occasion. Who knows maybe they can come in and supply that hungry spark we seem to be lacking.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Hall has been HORRIBLE, with everything capitalized, minus the 80+ yard return.

Take away that big return:

Hall KR: 10 for 163, 16.3 AVG
    Hall PR: 6 for 23, 3.8 AVG

Throw in the critical muff, and he is significantly worse than what we had last year.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Hall is not a good reciever, and he hasnt been doing much on returns. I really hoped he'd be a big boost on special teams but so far nothing has changed. We need to bring Hagans in and give him some playing time. He could end up being a replacement for Bruce or maybe even Holt in a few years. But we wont know unless he gets to be in a game and catch some balls. Give the kid a chance Linehan. Put him in on returns and throw him in the slot a few times a game. What do we have to lose?

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    I think it is time to deactivate a TE and activate Hagans. I dont care if Hagans returns kicks but we need a spark on offense. Hall is a terrible wr, I would rather see Hagans out there than Hall. Actually Hall has been a terrible returner as well. Maybe we should give Phenisee a shot to return some kicks. He is a confident kid who is aggressive powerful and fast. Hall is slower,runs backwards a lot, and tries to make too much happen when he touches the ball. We need someone who will just catch it and take off. We dont need dancing thats what we've always had. Do we really need that many te's/H-backs? Give Hagans a shot NOW!
    How about we just deactivate Hall?

helorm341 is offline Registered User

Hall's return should have let the Rams win that game but the offense screwed it up like usual. If Hall has one 80 yard return in three games I like our chances with him.

I don't see how you can just throw away that return from his stats. Take away a RBs big run during a game and his YPC sucks, or a WRs big catch ect. ect, what you posted isn't a stat, it just some numbers you molded to fit your opinion

Ram Dragoon is online now Registered User

How about convert a TE to a Full Back. Where he could add to the strengh of a power run...or catch pass...kinda like on the scale of a Rathman

ramscoyote38 is offline Registered User

use drew bennet more and thank everyone that brian leanord can also catch