throwback week

rams8821 is offline Registered User

Time to focus on SD

Hey guys, havent posted in a while. I still feel terrible about the loss Sunday, but hey we are 4-2, right in the thick of it, and our team looks pretty good, for the most part.

Now lets focus on SD. Our D better come ready to play, having Fahkir will help immensely. The week off should help the team get over this loss and come back hungry as ever!

The next 4 games should be good...

Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram:

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: Time to focus on SD

This is one of the two toughest games on the schedule (at seattle being the other one, with at carolina a close third). Uphill battle for sure, especially with our run defense issues. I really hope i am wrong and the bye week does us a lot of good and we find a way to pass protect and stop the run, otherwise i fear this is going to be a loss.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

majorram is offline Registered User

LT scares the hell out of me.....the Rams D had better bring there A game or he will cut them in half... BUT hey this is the NFL and ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, you just NEVER know....and I'm sure the Rams will be inching to get back on the field....after the bye

steve:l
    "The breakfast Club"

laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP

The San Diego game will be another great matchup. Our offense will give them fits. The real question is can we slow down LT and their offense?

ramstiles is offline Registered User

whats our performance like after the bye week I seem to remember that we struggle after the bye but thats from memory and I'm getting old and the chargers won't help either

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I sure hope we don't see Fisher playing in that game and I hope Haslett gets off his conservative mindset. Playing it safe is not working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RealRam is online now Registered User

I sure hope we don't see Fisher playing in that game and I hope Haslett gets off his conservative mindset. Playing it safe is not working. -- UBlitz
    No doubt, Utter. Our entire D is going to have to go wild, smart wild! As Major said, we'll need our 'A' game.

From here on. :r GO RAMS!

RamsFan16 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Utterblitz
    I sure hope we don't see Fisher playing in that game and I hope Haslett gets off his conservative mindset. Playing it safe is not working.
    Well, he played him against Arizona against Fitzgerald and Boldin (after he played bad against SAN FRAN), and then played him against Roy Williams (played poorly), followed by Driver and Jennings (Got hurt, but from what I seen, played average against them), and then played against BRANCH, Darrel Jackson, and Hackett and played poorly.

So as you and I, and many other fans would like to see him being benched and have someone else come in, as history says it won't happen.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16 View Post
    Well, he played him against Arizona against Fitzgerald and Boldin (after he played bad against SAN FRAN), and then played him against Roy Williams (played poorly), followed by Driver and Jennings (Got hurt, but from what I seen, played average against them), and then played against BRANCH, Darrel Jackson, and Hackett and played poorly.

So as you and I, and many other fans would like to see him being benched and have someone else come in, as history says it won't happen.
    I know 16...I know. What I think does not matter and I should get over it.

History is doomed to repeat itself.:x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]