Guam rammer is offline Registered User

The time to win is now!

With a win @ Denver and a surprising loss to SF we need to win our next 3 games against the Cards (1-1), lions
    (0-2) and packers (0-2). Awe heck! it'd be nice to win all our games.
    Our next 5 opponents after the above said will be Seattle, SD, KC, Seattle and Carolina. All are definately contenders for something in this league.
    If we go into the Seattle game in week 6 @ 4-1, We'll be in good condition to battle for a share of the top spot of our division.
    Arizona has tough contests against Atlanta, KC, and Chicago after this week, and SF also has tough games against philly, and KC comming up.
    We will need the momentum going into the Seattle game, and 4-1 will be a great confidence booster. If we come
    away with a win at Seattle and are at 5-1, we won't be out of the thick because then everyone will focus their attention on us and our next 4 opponents are capable of punching us in the mouth!! and amongst those 4 we get Seattle again, this time on their turf.
    Seattles next 2 games are @ home against the Giants, and away against the Bears. They could come away w/ 2 wins, a win and a loss , or 2 losses(wishful). Then they get a bye week to rest up and plan against us. If the Rams are gonna to make a move, i think this time now is critical because The middle of our season looks brutal.
    Planning ahead in the NFL isnt always a good thing and i'll admit i had us Destroying the 9ers last week, but who knows, anything can happen. Lets just hope it isnt 1-4.
    I know, i know, 1 game at a time and the cards won't be an easy task but THESE 3 GAMES ARE CRITICAL TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR TEAM!!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: The time to win is now!

I agree. We have the benefit of playing some teams that are vulnerable right now, it's time to take advantage, shakey offense or not.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

whiners were just one of those things that happen any given sunday. I think grass is going to make it alittle tough but the adjustment will be made. look at the rams winning and turning the tide back to what we saw vs denver -minus the field goals. we should be able to see some balance.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

MATEOBURRITO Guest

Definitely don't want to start the season 0-2 within the division, that's for sure. And against the ***** and Cardinals, no less.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

At Cards and at GB will be tough. Lions at the Dome should work out for us okay.