general counsel Guest

Is timmerman a hall of famer?

Adam Timmerman, the quasi tom mack of this generation for rams fans, has been a mainstain of our line and the packers line before that. He has won titles and has been pretty high profile as offensive guards go. While the injuries are surely taking their toll, i wonder if he is a hall of famer.

I say quasi tom mack since of course he has not played his entire career with the rams. I do think he will go down as an all time great ram, even if not a hall of famer.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Re: Is timmerman a hall of famer?

As much as I like Adam Timmerman, I don't think he should be a Hall of Famer. He's only been a Pro-Bowler twice, but has never been as dominant as I think a Hall of Famer should be. Hall of Famers should change the game. They should play great, like Timmerman has done, but exceed greatness.

Maybe my expectations are too high.

general counsel Guest

Re: Is timmerman a hall of famer?

Actually Double Z, i think you are correct on this one. But, i think he qualifies for the rams HOF. Career wise, not as good as aeneas for sure, but as a ram, he has been a key solid guy in this great run, which started when he arrived. This will be his 7th year for us,and hopefully, he may have a couple more to go.

ramming speed to all

general counsel