Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    majorram is offline Registered User

Re: Tired of hearing cash it in

Two more games to go of the dreaded Pre season and I can't wait, I try not to read into these reports to much and All I care about is coming out of these last games WITH NO INJURIES!!!!

steve:l

"The breakfast Club"

bigredman is offline Registered User

Sorry I haven't posted, but after the game with Houston, I downed a whole bottle of sleeping pills, washed it down with a fifth of whiskey, cut my wrists and laid down in a warm bath tub. Fortunately my wife slapped my face and yelled "Its preseason dummy!" and it snapped me out of it!
    :O
    Last edited by bigredman; -08-21-2006 at 07:07 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

If the defense keeps playing the way they have we will be fine. Things will come together on the other side of the ball. They just need time, to stay healthy and more snaps. I am hoping by next week they will be starting to play longer and inserting more of a game plan.
    That's a good point Wraith. I just hope that the 1st team offense plays at least a full quarter, maybe more, just so they can get some continuity going. I think Bulger needs to get in sinc with the receivers and learn to get rid of the ball quicker. The o-line needs more time together as well, especially in the run game.

My biggest concern is red zone scoring which they really need to work on.
    Finishing off drives with 7 not 3 points is key. :l
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

If the season ended today, the Raiders would be representing the AFC in the Superbowl :O

'nuff said about pre-season.

AugustaRamFan is offline Registered User

I know we all are waiting patiently for pre-season to end. Gotta think that the Rams need to get through the next 2 PS Games with no major injuries. I did not see the game, so I have to rely on the Clan for "seemingly objective" threads. For those wanting to throw in the towel now...put your names on the net so we'll know who the real fans are down the road.

ARF

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER
    If the season ended today, the Raiders would be representing the AFC in the Superbowl :O
    'nuff said about pre-season.
    Oh good golly Miss Molly....you are soooooo right. Faider Fan is on a roll in northern California. "The pride is back" "Just win baby" "Al Davis is God" "Here comes the Super Bowl". Cautionary note: Rams better beat the Faiders on December 17th. Don't put me through months of bragging rights that the Whiner fans had against the Rams last year!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    "Al Davis is God"
    Well, if that's what Traider fans are saying, they may want to change it to "Al Davis will soon be meeting God" if his frail condition at the HOF ceremony is any indication. That is unless he's already made a deal with the devil.

Did anyone else in So. Cal watch the Faders game except me? (Actually, I could only stomach half the game)

It was on the "Fader Nation Network", or some crap like that, otherwise known as K-CAL channel 9. It was sickening...

You talk about self promoting BS. Every other word is "great", or "greatness of the Faders", and on and on and on. Made me want to puke. What greatness? What century were they talking about? The funniest part was when they talked about what a "great" family atmosphere there was at the stadium during a Faders game. Huh? Is that the same stadium where they nearly beat a Broncos fan to death? I know the announcers are paid by the Faders, but they couldn't utter a single negative comment about the Silver & Bleak.

Team of the decade my arz. If the Rams win only one game this year, I hope it's the Faders game. Nothing would be sweeter than spanking those guys in there own crib. ...and from the look of it, it shouldn't be a problem. :l

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I watched the game RAMFANRAIDERHATER. You have to remember on the broadcasts shown in L.A., we're getting the Faider announce team who are on the Al Davis payroll and are going to be homers every time.

Yoda is offline Registered User

I am not concerned at all.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I watched the game RAMFANRAIDERHATER. You have to remember on the broadcasts shown in L.A., we're getting the Faider announce team who are on the Al Davis payroll and are going to be homers every time.
    I understand that r8rh8rmike. By the way, love the name.

But even though they're on the payroll, they could at least once give some unbiased opinion, I would hope. It was just the camera panning of the crowd and the quote that the Raiders, uh, I mean, Faiders, do so much to promote a "family atmosphere" at the stadium. :x Ya know, I guess they do actually. They get the ol' family together and play dress-up every Sunday, beat any fan that is wearing another teams jersey, and drink 'til they puke. What's a better family atmosphere than that? My bad.

live4ramin is online now Registered User

Yeah...but I wish we had a Urlacker though. Are they keeping Witherspoon under wraps for some reason, or is that it?:\
    Prepare to be amazed.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Witherspoon is never gonna be an Urlacher. Different players. But "the spoon" will do alright for us. He's definitely an upgrade from last years crew. He's more speed than power, at 234 lbs (vs. Urlachers 258 lbs) a little on the small side, and not really a MLB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12