kman is offline Registered User

titans scrimmage

has anyone seen any of the scrimmage with titans? curious to see how we looked this morning..

chipperjones is offline Registered User

Re: titans scrimmage

Give it time Kyle, give it time.

Titanium is offline Registered User

No links are allowed to be posted?

goTitans.com is a Fan 2 Fan Alliance page. The only reason why I came here is to give information to the Ram's fans where photos and write ups about this morning practice are located.

I'm a Titan's fan. I'm not here soliciting anything.

I just thought I would help out an fellow Alliance fan page and let you all know where you can get information about the practice this morning.

Well, since my post was deleted. If anyone is interested in seeing photos from this morning's practice against the Titans you can visit goTitans.com I'm sure you can figure out the http part. You can visit the message board and click on the link thats titled "Wednesday Aug. 6th"

You can see photos by going to the goPhotos section and clicking on the Training Camp 2008 link.

Titanium

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Nothing personal. We just find its easier to have a rule on this than to decide on a case-by-case basis which links to allow.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure many will head over to see the pics.

Titanium is offline Registered User

It was a link to another Alliance FAN page

My goodness.... Oh well

You all are welcome over at goTitans.com. We enjoy chatting with fans from opposing teams.

Josh Guest

Who needs Links.. Your a good man Titanium!! I shall go see the pics now toooo.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

was nothing personal titanium,we welcome all fans of the game here...we infact love the titans on this here site...you guys are the only ones who have lost to us in a SB!

sorry dude,couldnt resist...hope you win one someday aslong as its not against the Rams!

kman is offline Registered User

They have an annoying habit here of deleting posts, etc...dont know how many times my posts were removed because apparently someone else wrote a simliar one like a week prior..am i supposed to scour through every post written before i submit whats on my mind? lighten up here, i'm a honest rams fan just trying to say whats on my mind..ill prob. get thrown in the "penalty box' for this post..banned for a month..

Josh Guest

I do have a question though. Avenger said that they choose which Links are ok. I assume that would mean.. any article about the rams. stltoday.com stlouisrams.com But what is the process in which links are considered ok? i assume it's mostly to keep Spam at an absolute Minimum. Am i right?

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    They have an annoying habit here of deleting posts, etc...dont know how many times my posts were removed because apparently someone else wrote a simliar one like a week prior..am i supposed to scour through every post written before i submit whats on my mind? lighten up here, i'm a honest rams fan just trying to say whats on my mind..ill prob. get thrown in the "penalty box' for this post..banned for a month..
    I've never really had a problem with that, and I certainly wouldn't expect the mods to ban someone for expressing dissent in a mild-mannered way. They encourage people to post in the threads that are already going instead of starting new ones because it keeps the clutter down. Otherwise, we'll have bits and pieces of the same conversation going in a dozen different places, and you'd have to dig through pages of threads just to find the one you had posted in a few days ago.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by the site with Titans info, Titanium. We enjoy having visitors from other teams as well.