KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Today's Assignment: Worst Article Ever?

Okay Clan. Here's today's assignment: See if you can spot all the errors and misleading statements in the following article. Seriously, I'm shocked that the AP put this piece of garbage out there. The language in orange below is the verbage of the FoxSports link on MSN that I clicked on to get to the article. Read it carefully now, it should provide you with your first error/misleading statement!

What the hell is a mini-holdout anyway? lol. have fun class.....err.... clan!
    (Geez, I hope they don't revise the story before you all have a chance to enjoy it's completely erroneous and misleading statements.

Rams QB shows up, ends mini-holdout

(Arrrgggh, I have less than 15 posts so the URL won't post - sorry) It won't let me post it, you'll have to piece it back together. Maybe someone else with 15+ posts can add the link for this thread. Thanks.

msn.
    foxsports.
    com/nfl/story/7065192?MSNHPAMA

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Re: Today's Assignment: Worst Article Ever?

ahhhhhhh, at last. You have no idea how long it took me to get around that restriction and find out what portion of my writing was binding me from posting. whew

As for my reply here, I really don't have anything to say. Just a selfish means of getting closer to the apparently magical threshold of 15 posts! Thanks all, and sorry again about the rookie maneuver of having to piecemeal the link.