Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    MoonJoe's Avatar
    MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Norco, CA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post

    I know better than to get involved when things become too stupid for words.


    Too late!

    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

    Jack Youngblood

  2. #17
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,698
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    You dont have to be an ass about everything.
    From my perspective you are the one that is being an ass about everything.

    You insult other fans by starting this type of thread. All fans know that the things on your list are not bulgers fault. They know that it is a team game. And I don't see an over abundance of fans singling out bulger as the sole reason for the loss. Yet you feel compelled to put this thread out there for everyone. Why?

    I suspect you realize that bulger made game changing mistakes today. Fans with any intelligence at all would realize this. Just a matter of whether they want to be realistic about it or not. Did he lose the game on his own? Hell no, it's a team game. Did he generally stink-up the joint and make game changing mistakes? Hell yes.

    Yet you decide to ignore this and put this garbage out for fans to chew on. It looks to me as though you are trying to protect him rather than just be real and admit the mistakes he made and move on to next week. Because we all know (at least those of us that do know the game) that is what is going to happen. The team moves forward. Haslett is not going anywhere and he has already stated bulger is his guy for the duration of the season.

    You know, knowing the the game is one thing, but knowing people is another. If you weren't such a me person you might realize that this thread and its' sarcastic insinuations is nothing more than an insult to other fans. Yes you are the one that is being an ass about everything. Simply because you can't handle opinions that differ from your own me person views.




  3. #18
    TheRAMster Guest

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    LOL!!!!!! that was soooooooo funny.

  4. #19
    TheRAMster Guest

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    you know what man? I'm gonna say this one more time. I dont dislike Bulger, but he just dont check down. If he does this, he has more options and gets more completions. Maybe even more TD's. If he stops looking down one receiver, he has less INT's.

  5. #20
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,204
    Rep Power
    60

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    From my perspective you are the one that is being an ass about everything.

    You insult other fans by starting this type of thread. All fans know that the things on your list are not bulgers fault. They know that it is a team game. And I don't see an over abundance of fans singling out bulger as the sole reason for the loss. Yet you feel compelled to put this thread out there for everyone. Why?

    I suspect you realize that bulger made game changing mistakes today. Fans with any intelligence at all would realize this. Just a matter of whether they want to be realistic about it or not. Did he lose the game on his own? Hell no, it's a team game. Did he generally stink-up the joint and make game changing mistakes? Hell yes.

    Yet you decide to ignore this and put this garbage out for fans to chew on. It looks to me as though you are trying to protect him rather than just be real and admit the mistakes he made and move on to next week. Because we all know (at least those of us that do know the game) that is what is going to happen. The team moves forward. Haslett is not going anywhere and he has already stated bulger is his guy for the duration of the season.

    You know, knowing the the game is one thing, but knowing people is another. If you weren't such a me person you might realize that this thread and its' sarcastic insinuations is nothing more than an insult to other fans. Yes you are the one that is being an ass about everything. Simply because you can't handle opinions that differ from your own me person views.



    Ok look, most of your posts consist of snide remarks towards other posters on a regular basis. So if anyone is a me person it's you. Unfortunately if everyone knew this was a team game they wouldnt only single out Bulger. I dont kow what freaking website you've been reading for the past few years but Bulger gets singled out an aweful lot. Hey but if you adjusted your blinders you would see this. If they know it's a team game then call it as such. Call out the real reasons for the team being bad not just Bulger's mistakes. Fans with intelligence would also realize other players on the team made game changing mistakes like the big fat whiff by Krieder. I have no problem with differing opinions I have a problem with people that can't see that other things on the field are also affecting this team. Can Bulger play better yes and I've said it before but for god's sake this is a freaking team game and he can't do all the things himself. I love how people think he doesnt check down it makes me laugh. Hell on the interception Avery was his second look. So you keep walking on your higher ground and making your snide asinine comments. I'm surprised i actually pulled any football thoughts out of you it's usually just a crude remark about the posters here, but I'm the ass.

    How can I protect Bulger? I'm a Rams fan not a bodyguard. I live in Las Vegas not St. Louis and I'm not a part of the media. I just realize Bulger isnt the only one having issues. Bulger isnt the reason for all of his mistakes either. Funny you commenting on me insulting other fans when the majority of your posts are just that insults to other people.
    Just Fix It

  6. #21
    Fortuninerhater's Avatar
    Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    L.A., Ca.
    Posts
    2,712
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    My gosh fellas, lighten up a bit.

    I'll have to admit though, you guys had me on the edge of my seat. And that's a helluva lot more than I can say for the Rams today.

    With a chance to tighten this division, and gain what could've been a tremendous boost of confidence, the Rams revert to the same listless play that spelled doom for Scott Linehan earlier this season.

    Is the honeymoon over for Haslett? Perhaps, but I suspect he'll go back to the drawing board and try to re-light the fire under this team that appears to come and go at a whim.

    I wasn't in attendence, but watching on TV, it appeared you could hear a pin drop in the Dome for most of the day. I'm sure, the fact that outside of the early 80 yard scoring strike to Stanley, fans had very little reason to cheer.

    In all fairness, there was certainly enough blame to go around today. So really there's no real reason to single out anybody. They all looked miserable today for the most part. Particularly with what most of us thought was so much at stake.

    The season is still far from over, but without a consistent effort from every Ram from top to bottom, we may as well get ready for the draft once again. Even with this division as weak as I can ever remember.

  7. #22
    rebel13 Guest

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    it's very difficult to defeat a team with a "Warrior Quarterback and Real Leader" - It still amazes me that we kept Martz and Bulger and let the real leader of this team go!!! All you lovers of Martz an Bulger raise your hands and go stand in the corner to contemplate your mistake! It wont be long now before Bulger joins Martz - both will be out of the NFL and loading groceries where they belong.

  8. #23
    RamOfDenmark Guest

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    From my perspective you are the one that is being an ass about everything.

    You insult other fans by starting this type of thread. All fans know that the things on your list are not bulgers fault. They know that it is a team game. And I don't see an over abundance of fans singling out bulger as the sole reason for the loss. Yet you feel compelled to put this thread out there for everyone. Why?
    Exactly right. This thread is nothing but a poor attempt at enraging and insulting everyone who doesn't agree with him and that's plain to see to everyone. Exactly the same as the (other) ridiculous strawman thread (title: "Everything is Bulger's fault right?" etc.) by RamsInfiniti that I responded to a couple of days ago and got flamed into hell (primarily per infantile PM's) for. The only purpose is to incite mudslinging and bit⁠ching on the board. Rammiser as I said to RamsInfiniti too, I've got nothing against you personally and you usually post some good stuff, but this thread is utter BS.

    Thanks ferter for having the balls to tell him where to stick this thread. Because it had to be said.

    Now can we please move on to other threads were the whole purpose of starting the thread is actually having an honest discussion about football and not 'winning' some messageboard 'war' by insulting your opposition (fellow fans that don't agree with you)?

  9. #24
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,709
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRAMster View Post
    you know what man? I'm gonna say this one more time. I dont dislike Bulger, but he just dont check down. If he does this, he has more options and gets more completions. Maybe even more TD's. If he stops looking down one receiver, he has less INT's.
    Bulger doesn't check down? Jackson has 200 receptions over the last 4 years. Bulger's got issues, but I'm not sure checking down is one of them.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  10. #25
    eldfan's Avatar
    eldfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenville N.C.
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    1. He doesnt block very well for himself. Bulgers interior o-line blocking skills suck he should have to do a thousand up and downs.

    2. He doesnt catch his own passes when they bounce off the wr's hands.

    3. He doesnt yank Dante Halls head out of his Arse so he can see the field better.

    4. His interceptions dont bounce off of defenders hands and go for scores.

    5. He doesnt quit commiting horrible penalties constantly putting us in 3rd and 15 all the time.

    6. He's running incorrect routes causing his passes to either be intercepted or fall to the ground. (by the way I wouldnt be surprised if both int's were Averys fault).

    7. Al Saunders didnt commit to running the ball untill the score was 31-7, obviousley Bulgers fault.

    8. Bulger's predictable play calling is getting rediculous Green should be calling the plays.

    9. Bulgers tackling technique is horrible and he should be benched for his lackluster run and pass defense.

    10. Bulger should really run the ball better than he did today, 32 yds rushing does not cut it in the NFL.

    Just thought I would hold Bulger accountable since he never gets held accountable.
    It is never one man fault but this hold post seem to divert any responsibilty from Bulger and how can that be if you are the leader of the team.
    :ramlogo:

  11. #26
    renrawtruk is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    393
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    Who's coddling him? I think we are just pointing out that there are more problems than just Bulger is that so bad? You dont have to be an ass about everything. By the way you mean great qb's like Manning overcome these things. Like Manning this year, over coming the pourous play of his o-line and having to play without his starting rb leading his team to a 3-4 record. I love how everyone who doesnt solely blame Bulger is stupid. Why dont you wake the hell up and learn the game of football for a change. You can't just blame one guy yet several of you want to.
    Interesting that you are pointing out that there are more problems than bulger before anyone else had posted that it was bulgers fault. A pre-emptive strike, given his poor performance.

    We all know there are lots of problems with this team. Most importantly for the offense, I believe, is playcalling. I'd be voting to get rid of Al Saunders a lot sooner than I would be calling for Bulger's head, but make no mistake, bulger no longer looks like a top 10 QB and apparently without the GSOT around him, he is showing his mediocrity. Plenty of other QB's out there succeeding without the best weapons, and without all day to throw.

  12. #27
    Fortuninerhater's Avatar
    Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    L.A., Ca.
    Posts
    2,712
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    1. He doesnt block very well for himself. Bulgers interior o-line blocking skills suck he should have to do a thousand up and downs.

    2. He doesnt catch his own passes when they bounce off the wr's hands.

    3. He doesnt yank Dante Halls head out of his Arse so he can see the field better.

    4. His interceptions dont bounce off of defenders hands and go for scores.

    5. He doesnt quit commiting horrible penalties constantly putting us in 3rd and 15 all the time.

    6. He's running incorrect routes causing his passes to either be intercepted or fall to the ground. (by the way I wouldnt be surprised if both int's were Averys fault).

    7. Al Saunders didnt commit to running the ball untill the score was 31-7, obviousley Bulgers fault.

    8. Bulger's predictable play calling is getting rediculous Green should be calling the plays.

    9. Bulgers tackling technique is horrible and he should be benched for his lackluster run and pass defense.

    10. Bulger should really run the ball better than he did today, 32 yds rushing does not cut it in the NFL.

    Just thought I would hold Bulger accountable since he never gets held accountable.
    1. He doesn't get out of the way very well either. Does a thousand up and downs during the game count?

    2. He doesn't catch the ones that bounce off the turf either.

    3. Some would say, he himself, could use a yank or two.

    4. No he usually hits 'em right in the bread basket, and then they return 'em for TDs.

    5. No, but if he took one foot out of the bucket, he'd probably complete more passes. Thus gaining more yards, and thus keeping himself out of 3rd and long.

    6. I'd be satisfied if he just ran, period. Less chance of throwing a pass that can be constrewed as a bad one. (By the way, I wouldn't be suprised if both INTs were Marc Bulger's fault).

    7. He certainly had nothing to lose, since we got nothing out of passing the ball.

    8. Some would say that Green should also be playing.

    9. Don't worry, he's getting more and more practice every game, following his INTs.

    10. Who let Michael Vick out of jail?

  13. #28
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Top 10 reason why it's Bulgers fault

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    With a chance to tighten this division, and gain what could've been a tremendous boost of confidence, the Rams revert to the same listless play that spelled doom for Scott Linehan earlier this season.

    Is the honeymoon over for Haslett? Perhaps, but I suspect he'll go back to the drawing board and try to re-light the fire under this team that appears to come and go at a whim.
    I think the honeymoon is over for Haslett. We can't be losing against division rivals if any of these wins are going to mean anything this year.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    I wasn't in attendence, but watching on TV, it appeared you could hear a pin drop in the Dome for most of the day. I'm sure, the fact that outside of the early 80 yard scoring strike to Stanley, fans had very little reason to cheer.
    I was there and you are right Fortune, it was very quiet in the second half. There was some booing at the drops or at Bulger, but mostly the crowd seemed to be booing the poor play calling. Way too many runs called up the middle when runs weren't working and way too many runs called when they needed big yards.

    The crowd wasn't even making noise for the defense for most of the second half. It seemed that both the crowd and the defense had given up by then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    In all fairness, there was certainly enough blame to go around today. So really there's no real reason to single out anybody. They all looked miserable today for the most part. Particularly with what most of us thought was so much at stake.
    I have to agree. They looked pretty miserable both on offense and defense. The big goal line stop was exciting at the beginning of the game and the TD pass to Stanley was nice. After that the momentum swung to the cards and they had it the rest of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: -12-11-2006, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-09-2005, 09:09 AM
  3. Analysis of Bulger's 3 Picks...
    By tanus in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: -10-15-2004, 05:57 PM
  4. The ball's in Bulger's court
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -08-29-2004, 03:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •