Results 1 to 5 of 5
Top 10 reasons Bulger should bench himself
1. So people will quit complaining about his play and complain about his contract because he's sitting on the bench.
2. Health reasons he is taking a beating
3. So the people who think Green would be better will actually be calling for Green to be benched.
4. So he doesnt have a heart attack, his face was so red yesterday his blood pressure must have been rediculously high.
5. So he can see another guy get smashed behind this horrid o-line.
6. He can be the cheer leader all of you want him to be.
7. He needs a good laugh and the comic relief on the field might be better viewed from the sideline.
8. Better view of the cheerleaders when your not running for your life.
9. Probably a good chance if he pulls himself he will get traded and win a Superbowl ring like Hedgecock.
10. Maybe he can scalp his seat on the sidline to an opposing teams fan and go sit by a pool and drink Mai Tais.
Last edited by rammiser; -09-15-2008 at 02:39 PM.Aim high Willis, Aim High!
Re: Top 10 reasons Bulger should bench himself
I do actually think Bulger should ask for a trade, so he can play for a team that will keep him healthy and safe and who's fans won't tear into him every Rams loss because he isn't the super magical Kurt Warner.
At this point, I think it should come down to this question for him:
"Do I want to keep playing on the Rams and be forced to retire in a year or two from injuries, or do I want to play somewhere else, get to compete in the playoffs and have an offensive line that ensures I can play another five years?"
Sad, but unfortunately true.
-09-15-2008 #5ramhomer Guest
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 4Last Post: -09-14-2008, 08:24 PM
By eldfan in forum RAM TALKReplies: 13Last Post: -08-25-2008, 01:58 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 1Last Post: -09-30-2007, 07:16 PM
By Rambos in forum RAM TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -10-26-2006, 10:34 AM
By .ramfan. in forum RAM TALKReplies: 7Last Post: -02-16-2006, 11:37 PM