rammiser is offline Registered User

Top 10 reasons Bulger should bench himself

1. So people will quit complaining about his play and complain about his contract because he's sitting on the bench.

2. Health reasons he is taking a beating

3. So the people who think Green would be better will actually be calling for Green to be benched.

4. So he doesnt have a heart attack, his face was so red yesterday his blood pressure must have been rediculously high.

5. So he can see another guy get smashed behind this horrid o-line.

6. He can be the cheer leader all of you want him to be.

7. He needs a good laugh and the comic relief on the field might be better viewed from the sideline.

8. Better view of the cheerleaders when your not running for your life.

9. Probably a good chance if he pulls himself he will get traded and win a Superbowl ring like Hedgecock.

10. Maybe he can scalp his seat on the sidline to an opposing teams fan and go sit by a pool and drink Mai Tais.

Last edited by rammiser; -09-15-2008 at 02:39 PM.

Just Fix It

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Re: Top 10 reasons Bulger should bench himself

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post

1. So people will quit complainging about his play and complain about his contract because he's sitting on the bench. People will always complain no matter what

2. Health reasons he is taking a beating A new qb that comes in after Marc benches himself would take the same punishment

3. So the people who think Green would be better will actually be calling for Green to be benched. At the sacrifice of our team's performance?

4. So he doesnt have a heart attack, his face was so red yesterday his blood pressure must have been rediculously high. Silly comment, most likely for humor

5. So he can see another guy get smashed behind this horrid o-line. I don't see how that will help his performance or confidence in any way

6. He can be the cheer leader all of you want him to be. I'm pretty sure he will be as quiet on the bench as he is on the field

7. He needs a good laugh and the comic relief on the field might be better viewed from the sideline. He doesn't need-a-laugh, he need-a-production

8. Better view of the cheerleaders when your not running for your life. True, so far the only point I agree with

9. Probably a good chance if he pulls himself he will get traded and win a Superbowl ring like Hedgecock. Don't see how that will help the Rams

10. Maybe he can scalp his seat on the sidline to an opposing teams fan and go sit by a pool and drink Mai Tais. Same as #9
    Basically just read above.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAM-BO View Post
    Same as #9
    It was an entirely sarcastic post.
    Just Fix It

BrokenWing is online now Registered User

I do actually think Bulger should ask for a trade, so he can play for a team that will keep him healthy and safe and who's fans won't tear into him every Rams loss because he isn't the super magical Kurt Warner.

At this point, I think it should come down to this question for him:

"Do I want to keep playing on the Rams and be forced to retire in a year or two from injuries, or do I want to play somewhere else, get to compete in the playoffs and have an offensive line that ensures I can play another five years?"

Sad, but unfortunately true.

ramhomer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    I do actually think Bulger should ask for a trade, so he can play for a team that will keep him healthy and safe and who's fans won't tear into him every Rams loss because he isn't the super magical Kurt Warner.

At this point, I think it should come down to this question for him:

"Do I want to keep playing on the Rams and be forced to retire in a year or two from injuries, or do I want to play somewhere else, get to compete in the playoffs and have an offensive line that ensures I can play another five years?"

Sad, but unfortunately true.
    yeah trade him to another team so he can sidearm balls into the ground or 5 feet off target there. bulger is a 65 million dollar bust