RenoRamsFan is offline Registered User

Torry Holt on The Don & Mike Radio Show

First, I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been a member for a little while, but this is my first post.

There's a nationally syndicated radio show out of Washington DC called the Don & Mike show that will be talking to Torry Holt on the phone on Friday (7/21/06). Don was in an EA Sports competition playing Madden on Xbox Live where they set up a number of different people against some pro football players. Don ended up with Torry and they played each other this past Sunday. I'm not sure what time he will be on, but the show starts at 12pm west coast time and ends at 4pm. You can listen live on the internet at donandmikewebsite.com. I'm not sure how much they will be talking about the upcoming season, but it should be a pretty funny interview. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up!

GO RAMS!!!

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Re: Torry Holt on The Don & Mike Radio Show

Thanks for the heads up and welcome to the Clan! Ever since Phil Hendrie retired from radio, the radio station that I listen to has been broadcasting the Don and Mike Show. Although they may not be as funny as Phil Hendrie, the interview should be a good one.
    As always.....

GO RAMS!!!

bigredman is offline Registered User

Re: Torry Holt on The Don & Mike Radio Show

Been a Don and Mike listener for 12 years. They are great. Torry Holt kicked Don's butt 50 to 16 on Madden's football 2006 Xbox promotional contest. Don and Mike can be heard over the internet from 3 to 7 PM eastern US time. Go to their website: www. donandmikewebsite.com

Look up the daily log for July 17th, 2006 for details of Torry's xbox game against Don. Torry is supposed to be interviewed by them I believe this coming Friday July 21st, which you can hear via the internet. Just click on the listen live icon on Don and Mike's website.
    Last edited by bigredman; -07-17-2006 at 10:18 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]