keith m. klink Guest

TRADE BENNETT - SIT BULGER , or FIRE COACH

IF this isn't the proof of a very bad coaching desision , i really have no clue of how a football team has to win . first and foremost , TELL THE DAMN COACH THAT YOUR STARTING QB , HAS BROKEN RIB'S , i as well as many of you ( i'm sure ) have had an injury too your ribcage . some shot's and acupuncture isn't a cure for it. he should have been sat last week in tampa . i watch these balls fly all over the place , even the commentators know bulger can't throw a decent pass . put in FERROTTE , that is what a BACKUP qb is for ALREADY , ( JESUS , MARY and JOSEPH ) second, drew bennett is supposeadly hurt . he is not on the same page as the QB's he is not playing with any kind of flare, he is not helping , and is having the ball thrown too him too many times because we payed him so much . sit him down and let some of the young guy's get in some rep's . you can't tell me HAGEN'S , or even STANLEY can't run just as good or better pattern than BENNETT at this time , and they can both put up better moves and speed . what the hell is the coach and the O.C. thinking . they are losing because of their own VANITY , instead of adjusting too the best for the team too win games. if they can't see this , then replacements should be saut after , and not after a 2-14 season , but right now. IF we are going into ARIZONA with bulger starting , and al the redzone plays going too bennett , too prove he is some kind of red zone savior , then we are coming out the 0-5 RAMS. bennett had his best day's as a TITAN , trade him or sit him put him on IR , but just let the young guy's breath some life into this team, for heavens sakes , i can't be the only person that see's this , am i ?

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: TRADE BENNETT - SIT BULGER , or FIRE COACH

Bennett is playing hurt and is four weeks into a five year contract. Why would you want to trade him? He has not had a chance to get any kind of timing down with bulger yet. He will be fine. He is the least of our problems right now.

You have a great point on bulger, he shouldnt be playing, he should be sitting and healing.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

keith m. klink Guest

that's WHAT I MEAN GENERAL , he isn't doing the team any good at all , he's playing hurt , and playing badly , he will never get the timing down while hurt , so all of bulgers passes have to be changed , and it is killing the team . your right , this isn't the only problem , but you can't tell me with a straite face , that LOOKER , HALL , HAGANS , or even DERRICK STANLEY , couldn't do better with running a good route and make some moves to move the ball . i know how FOOTBALL SMART YOU ARE , and you can't honestly say bennett has been any help all year so far.

I agree he hasnt been any help, but thats not a reason to trade him or put him on IR. It is a reason to sit him until he can practice full speed and until he is healthy.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

keith m. klink Guest

ya i know , it would be stupid to trade him after just signing him , but GENERAL , i never wanted him , i thought it was a bad move to begin with . he had his best day's with the TITANS already . and we had some young guy's in camp this year , that were big , big targets . and at this point , they would or could be doing some things that bennett can't. it seem that all the redzone passes are to bennett . i would have others in there , trying to let one of them make a damn play. everything too bennett , and no return on the investment . he isn't even catching simple sideline out paterns . and it doesn't seem to send off any alarms in the coachs heads .

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

It's obvious Bennett isn't close to having this offense down. They even had to burn a timeout yesterday when the idiot wasn't on the field when he was supposed to be.

And again, like others have, I'd like to pose the question: Why are we forcing the ball in to Bennett when he is clearly covered and others are clearly open? The last interception in the endzone towards Bennett is a perfect example. Holt was WIDE OPEN in the middle of the field at the goal line, but instead ,as has been the trend this year, it was forced into a heavily covered Bennett. Is the coaching staff forcing Bulger to pass Bennett the ball, or is Bulger too drugged up to even be able to tell what the heck is going on out there? I know Bulger has always had a problem with tunnel vision, locking onto his intended reciever from the second the ball is snapped to when he makes the throw, but this season it has looked even worse.

And I agree...where has Hagans and Looker been? If Bennett isn't up to speed with the offense yet, put Looker in there. ANother thing that is pointing to Bennett being lost is the amount of work Dante is getting at WR. Supposedly he was not going to be used at all at WR, but even with Bennett back from his injury Hall is still getting more play time at WR than Bennett.

Many confusing things surrounding Bennett...let's hope he gets on track soon.

Keith, saying you didnt want him in the first place is a fair point. I dont agree with you on that, i think it was an excellent signing and i think that the reason his numbers were down in the last year had a lot more to do with the titans offense than with his own skills. He is the big target we have been looking for and he is proven. However, i can see how you wouldnt like the guy and that is a point on which reasonable people can certainly differ.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

blood85 is offline Registered User

We really need to rest Bulger, I think Bennett would be playing better, only if he had a "healthy" QB who could make the throws.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    It's obvious Bennett isn't close to having this offense down. They even had to burn a timeout yesterday when the idiot wasn't on the field when he was supposed to be.

And again, like others have, I'd like to pose the question: Why are we forcing the ball in to Bennett when he is clearly covered and others are clearly open? The last interception in the endzone towards Bennett is a perfect example. Holt was WIDE OPEN in the middle of the field at the goal line, but instead ,as has been the trend this year, it was forced into a heavily covered Bennett. Is the coaching staff forcing Bulger to pass Bennett the ball, or is Bulger too drugged up to even be able to tell what the heck is going on out there? I know Bulger has always had a problem with tunnel vision, locking onto his intended reciever from the second the ball is snapped to when he makes the throw, but this season it has looked even worse.

And I agree...where has Hagans and Looker been? If Bennett isn't up to speed with the offense yet, put Looker in there. ANother thing that is pointing to Bennett being lost is the amount of work Dante is getting at WR. Supposedly he was not going to be used at all at WR, but even with Bennett back from his injury Hall is still getting more play time at WR than Bennett.

Many confusing things surrounding Bennett...let's hope he gets on track soon.
    Bennett definitely looks lost on the field. Bulger forcing the ball to Bennett in the red zone makes me question whether Linehan is trying to justify having him on the team to the Brass.

Cherry.and.White.Ram is offline Registered User

There is no doubt bulger should be sitting out. he has broken ribs for god sake. his passes are no were near accurate and he didn't even complete half of his passes agaisnt the cowboys, that isn't a stat we expect from bulger, but he is hardly to blame. he's a brave son of a gun for playing but linehan needs to look to frerotte now, otherwise what was the ponit in bringing him in? to throw 4 passes a game? don't think so.