throwback week

AlphaRam Guest

Training Camp...Almost...

AlphaRam checking in while on vacation.

I arrived in St Louis this past Saturday to attend the evening practice session of training camp with the St Louis QB Club. Unfortunately, a late afternoon thunderstorm rolled through and forced the practice inside. As a result, we didn't get to see the practice . We did have the picnic inside of Rams Park in the area that the players eat. Jim Hanifan came in and spoke with us and answered a few questions. He gave his perspective of the various postions from his observations of training camp. Afterward, Roland Williams came in to speak. Roland is a very dynamic speaker and it was kind of him and Mr. Hanifan to come and speak to the group.

The STL QB club was hoping to re-schedule, but I was still disappointed...particularly after driving 400 miles that day to make it on-time. It isn't anyone's fault, but I sure wish things would have gone different. Oh well, maybe next time.

I am now in NE Pennsylvania...and the 100 degree weather has continued to follow me from Oklahoma. I will be going to the Eagles training camp with my wife (my wife's only fault - Eagle's fan).

jkramsfan Guest

Re: Training Camp...Almost...

alpharam, thats to bad about your visit to practice, how many people from the qb were there? maybe the rams could have let you inside practice for alittle while. can you ask mcnabb at the eagles camp who he is going to throw to this year since his boy TO is gone.

AlphaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan
    alpharam, thats to bad about your visit to practice, how many people from the qb were there? maybe the rams could have let you inside practice for alittle while. can you ask mcnabb at the eagles camp who he is going to throw to this year since his boy TO is gone.
    Upon visiting the Eagles training camp today, I was disappointed that there were no Rams items for sale....perhaps there were Rams items but they were all sold out. I did not wear any Rams items to the Eagles camp since my wife didn't wear any Eagles items to Rams Park. Football will probably force a divorce one day....

BTW, McNabb was throwing to Reggie Brown quite a bit. Garcia threw to Avant and McCants mostly.

AlphaRam Guest

Today I will be attending the HOF game in Canton. I'll be in my blue #13 Rams jersey for those watching at home. I am sure I will get some crap from the Eagles and Raiders fans, but they are mistaken if they think I am docile.