evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Talking Training Camp Photos - 7/30/09

Courtesy of Yahoo.com

St. Louis Rams defensive coordinator Ken Flajole, center, talks with linebackers K.C. Asiodu, left, and Dominic Douglas after practice during NFL football training camp at the Rams' training facility Thursday, July 30, 2009, in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger smiles between drills during NFL football training camp at the Rams' training facility Thursday, July 30, 2009, in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger throws during NFL football training camp at the Rams' training facility Thursday, July 30, 2009, in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo applauds during NFL football training camp Thursday, July 30, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams media relations coordinator Ryan Anderson, right, holds up a screen as head coach Steve Spagnuolo, left, speaks to the media following the morning practice during NFL football training camp Thursday, July 30, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo speaks to the media following morning practice during NFL football training camp Thursday, July 30, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams rookie quarterback Keith Null drops back to pass during NFL football training camp Thursday, July 30, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo watches his team practice during NFL football training camp Thursday, July 30, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

Football fan Weston Gordon of St. Louis watches as the St. Louis Rams take to the practice field for NFL football training camp Thursday, July 30, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams running back Chris Ogbonnaya catches a pass during NFL football training Thursday, July 30, 2009, camp at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Re: Training Camp Photos - 7/30/09

Bulger looks happy and like he is looking forward to the season. Null looks like a deer in the headlights. Ogbonnaya doesnt appear to have a great catching technique, but at least he caught it! And Spags looks like an awesome head coach. Id much rather have a guy like him that looks like he would jump into a fight to help out rather than a fat guy. He looks like he could be the lead in an action film.

thoey is offline Registered User

My thoughts:

1. How much do you get paid to hold up a background screen while the coach speaks to the media. My boy needs a job...

2. Sure is a lot of grass coming off that ball that Chris O' is catching. Hope that isn't a sign of our new turf.

3. Last, but most important, I sure hope there were a lot more fans there than Mr. Weston Gordon. I am sitting here stuck with the cowgurls in town. Those of you that live in the area better be getting your butt over there to give us some insight.

This space for rent...

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

RealRam is online now Registered User

Some nice pics! We have a long way to go but it's good to know things are underway.

Thanks EDM!

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Ha! I spotted Hollie the very second I saw his fat a$$. We haven't had a guy like him in a while.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Yeah...Thomas is a big boy. Wow.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

shower beers is offline Registered User

He looks like he's wearing a youth medium practice jersey, and it's about to explode!

ScottD413 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thoey View Post

3. Last, but most important, I sure hope there were a lot more fans there than Mr. Weston Gordon.

Yes, they love their Rams in St. Louis! How many people would you say were there? 12? lol

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ScottD413 View Post
    Yes, they love their Rams in St. Louis! How many people would you say were there? 12? lol
    Hey! That's a cool 15, minimum... and maximum...

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

Aren't there any local Clannies going to camp?

It'd be great to have a pair of ClanRam eyes seeing these guys up close & reporting back.

thoey is offline Registered User

I mean, if I have to I could claim I am sick and hock the wife's car to fly up there, but it sure would easier to get some, I don't know, LOCAL fans to check out the practice?

I am never one to get into the LA or STL battles as I have never seen a game in either place, but, I would think SoCal might get more attendance then what we are *guessing* at here. Hopefully it is better in real life.
    This space for rent...