Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Arrow Training Camp Photos - 7/31/09

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Josh Brown(notes) #3 of the St. Louis Rams practices place kicking during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri. (Photo by Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images)

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Head coach Steve Spagnuolo of the St. Louis Rams watches his team during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Jason Smith(notes) #77 of the St. Louis Rams practices his footwork during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Steven Jackson #39 of the St. Louis Rams takes a hand off during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Jason Smith(notes) #77 of the St. Louis Rams practices his footwork during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: The St. Louis Rams run offensive drill during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Marc Bulger(notes) #10 of the St. Louis Rams lines up behind the offensive line during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: The St. Louis Rams offense lines up across each other during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Jason Smith(notes) #77 of the St. Louis Rams talks to the media after training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: General manager Billy Devaney of the St. Louis Rams looks on during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Leonard Little(notes) #21 of the St. Louis Rams looks on during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Steven Jackson #39 of the St. Louis Rams talks to the media after training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Marc Bulger(notes) #10 of the St. Louis Rams looks to pass during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Kyle Boller(notes) #12 of the St. Louis Rams looks to pass during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Mike Karney(notes) #44 of the St. Louis Rams participates in an offensive drill during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Oshiomogho Atogwe(notes) #21 of the St. Louis Rams participates in a defensive drill during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Clifton Ryan(notes) #95 of the St. Louis Rams participates in a defensive drill during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Chris Long(notes) #72 of the St. Louis Rams participates in a defensive drill during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Fans watch the St. Louis Rams during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

ST. LOUIS - JULY 31: Members of the St. Louis Rams huddle up during training camp at the Russell Athletic Training Facility on July 31, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.

St. Louis Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo walks the field during NFL football training camp Friday, July 31, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Jason Smith(notes), the team's first-round draft pick, puts on his helmet during NFL football training camp Friday, July 31, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Jason Smith(notes) takes part in individual drills at the end of practice during NFL football training camp Friday, July 31, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger(notes), right, hands off to fullback Mike Karney(notes) during NFL football training camp Friday, July 31, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams cornerback Jonathan Wade(notes), center, tries to catch a pass as teammates Tye Hill(notes), left, and Marcus Brown(notes), right, wave their arms to provide distraction during NFL football training camp Friday, July 31, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson takes part in drills during NFL football training camp Friday, July 31, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Jason Smith(notes), the team's first-round draft pick, participates in drills during NFL football training camp Friday, July 31, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson talks to the media following practice during NFL football training camp Friday, July 31, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Jason Smith(notes) warms up during NFL football training camp Friday, July 31, 2009, at the Rams' training facility in St. Louis.

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Training Camp Photos - 7/31/09

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Anyone else curious about the braces that Jason Smith is wearing in his photos? I hope that they're just to protect his knees during the practices!

Ramer is offline Registered User

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. I'm so pumped for thevseason to start.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Anyone else curious about the braces that Jason Smith is wearing in his photos? I hope that they're just to protect his knees during the practices!
    I think that those braces are standard equipment for NFL o lineman nowadays. I had to wear a knee brace back in the day (ok three years ago ) because of my ACL injury, and I noticed that the majority of NFL lineman wear them too, but mainly as a precaution. So in short, don't worry about the braces, I believe your hopes are justified- they are just there to protect his knees.

BobCarl is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by evil disco man View Post
    so much for the no-link policy

Quote Originally Posted by BobCarl View Post
    so much for the no-link policy
    Bob, EDM is a mod and has mod digression. The no link policy is there for a very good reason, a lot of people join this site then push "their" site. This post does not do that.

hey if you don't like it? ..........

rammiser is offline Registered User

Well in every photo of Jason Smith practicing they are working on him being a right tackle. He's lined up with his right foot back in every photo. So unless something happens to Barron this may be how it is. I just hate drafting a guy to play out of position though i.e Alex Barron. Hopefully it works out that he is just as good at right as he is at left.
    Just Fix It

jackson3909 is offline Registered User

nice photos. its cool to have pictures of traing camps and the drills
    rammiser i agree with you but jsmith says he is equally comfertable on both side of the lines so i bielve he will be very good on the right as he was on the left. where has barron has prven he can really only play one side well and that the left side

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Great Pics! Where is the fan support? JAX looks ready to go!
    Concerned about the braces on Jason Smith's knees. More Tatts for Cogs?
    Thx for the look inside Rams camp!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BEER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Well in every photo of Jason Smith practicing they are working on him being a right tackle. He's lined up with his right foot back in every photo. So unless something happens to Barron this may be how it is. I just hate drafting a guy to play out of position though i.e Alex Barron. Hopefully it works out that he is just as good at right as he is at left.
    I cant say much more.. I agree. Why, im scratching my head as well.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Some great pics, thanks for posting!
    About the knee braces, I know at the University of Alabama, every offensive lineman wears knee braces (both knees) just to prevent injury. Not sure if every college does that, but he could be wearing them because he is use to it.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

The fact is, if i was as slim looking as Smith but still weighed over 300lbs like he does, id be needing support to stop my knees from buckling!

BobCarl is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez View Post
    EDM ... has mod digression.
    Sure whatever.

I understand you're not wanting to provide graffiti wall for the entire internet to spam their sites on.

As an admin I'm sure you are capable of differentiating between spam and showing respect to the author of an article.

God forbid if I left a link to the San Francisco Chronicle you'd feel threatened from having your members being stolen away.

for a man with 64 posts on the site, you sure have a lot of thoughts on how it should be run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast