Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dabears4 is offline Registered User

True bears fan here

hey guys , im a big bears fan here and let me tell you a few things here.

PLEASE BEAT US!! ya i know it may sound weird for wanting my team to lose..

but this is the only way to get rid of lovie smith!!! trust me guys, if you watched every bears game , you will know how it feels.. ever person in chicago wants him fired and our GM and owners are too dumb/cheap to do it..

lovie smith and his cover 2 D is the WORST!!! he doenst know how to coach... and having ron tuner ( the worst OC EVER) doesnt help .

we need a loss by the rams to make it offical... if we lose to you guys,, a bad team, no offense, just stating by your record....

incase you haven't known... Cower ( steelers old coach ) said he would be interested in the bears if they had a open spot, and hes gonna be good , as well with shanahan..

so yeah.. PLEASE .. for the only time in my life.. im rooting for the bears to lose!!

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Re: True bears fan here

Well, for our sake and yours, I hope the Rams win. Haha.

But I don't know the situation in Chicago. What's wrong with Lovie?

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

For the sake of someone who goes to college with thousands of bears fans, I hope we beat you too

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

welcome to the clan dabears4. I can't believe that one loss will get you what you want. Are we really that bad a team that it will make a difference?

So what is Lovie doing wrong in your opinion? Not putting the right players in, wrong coaching staff, can't motivate the players, etc? Is he actively calling the defensive plays?

I hope that the rams can help da bears lose one. They sure would like to see another win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

I guess turning around a team that had 9 losing seasons in the previous 12 years before he arrived and taking the Bears to the Super Bowl don't account for anything.

That said, I hope the Rams can accomodate you on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    welcome to the clan dabears4. I can't believe that one loss will get you what you want. Are we really that bad a team that it will make a difference?

So what is Lovie doing wrong in your opinion? Not putting the right players in, wrong coaching staff, can't motivate the players, etc? Is he actively calling the defensive plays?

I hope that the rams can help da bears lose one. They sure would like to see another win.
    After the rams game , we got the vikings and ravens,, so it will put us at a big losing streak and losing to the rams will just finish it off..

now let me sum up why lovie smith sucks!

he doesnt admit his failures! if he calls a bad play or does anything literally wrong, he will never admit to it.

He doesnt know how to challenge or play-calls at the right time. we went for a 4th and 14 vs the packers on there own 30 yard line.. we went for a fake and failed,

He does show emotion and it wears off on the team! iv never seen him get mad or even smile,

Hes Cover 2 sucks, cover 2 is no longer a threat in the nfl, any Qb can pick us apart easily.

not just lovie, but our whole coaching staff Cannot coach/develop players, look at all the former bears players , they are succeeding with their new teams

Look at what they did to Hester, he was the best Kick returner or at least becoming the best kick returner off all time, and they put him at WR, since then he hasnt returned one, and hes AVG at BEST at WR !

these are just few things

On Offense, we have the worst OC, when you guys play the bears, notice our plays, You will see a draw up the middle at least 10 times, screen plays to hester, and forte up the middle over and over. Ron turner picks the most predicable plays ever!

I dont blame cutler for anyhthing , hes on the Worst O line in the nfl, with no running game, and the bears except cutler to succuced on 3rd and long EVERYTIME! our Wrs arent good, and cutler gets hit every other play, hes a tough guy.

sorry i coudlnt explain my reasons throughly, i gotta go...

vist chicagobears.com

youl see alot of hate on our HM and coaches and why we want you guys to win. lol
    Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -12-05-2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: No links.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Smart money says that, sheerly as the result of an epiphany and not as a result of anything else, the LSOP (It's almost like SLOP, but for posters with mild dyslexia) is magically founded over at the Bears message board.

widder Guest

I have a feeling the Rams will beat the Bears.

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dabears4 View Post
    having ron tuner ( the worst OC EVER) doesnt help .

There are people over here that would disagree w/ that statement, lol.

After the rams game , we got the vikings and ravens,, so it will put us at a big losing streak and losing to the rams will just finish it off..

now let me sum up why lovie smith sucks!

he doesnt admit his failures! if he calls a bad play or does anything literally wrong, he will never admit to it.

He doesnt know how to challenge or play-calls at the right time. we went for a 4th and 14 vs the packers on there own 30 yard line.. we went for a fake and failed,

He does show emotion and it wears off on the team! iv never seen him get mad or even smile,

Hes Cover 2 sucks, cover 2 is no longer a threat in the nfl, any Qb can pick us apart easily.

not just lovie, but our whole coaching staff Cannot coach/develop players, look at all the former bears players , they are succeeding with their new teams

Look at what they did to Hester, he was the best Kick returner or at least becoming the best kick returner off all time, and they put him at WR, since then he hasnt returned one, and hes AVG at BEST at WR !

these are just few things

On Offense, we have the worst OC, when you guys play the bears, notice our plays, You will see a draw up the middle at least 10 times, screen plays to hester, and forte up the middle over and over. Ron turner picks the most predicable plays ever!

I dont blame cutler for anyhthing , hes on the Worst O line in the nfl, with no running game, and the bears except cutler to succuced on 3rd and long EVERYTIME! our Wrs arent good, and cutler gets hit every other play, hes a tough guy.
    Judging by your assessment, it's a wonder Smith was able to find any kind of success in Chicago what so ever.

As for Cutler, ask the folks in Denver about his late season performances and his playoff record. I knew the minute I heard he was going to Chicago, the Bears were in for tough times and disappointment. IMO he's nothing more than a cry-baby who doesn't know how to win in the clutch. I'm not even sure he can do much against a reeling Rams defense. Guess we'll see.

I sure hope the Bears are as Bad as you crack them up to be on Sunday.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

After visiting the Bears message board, I can agree that the fans over there are not happy with Lovie. Seems a good coordinator doesn't always make a good HC (see Mike Martz)

I don't think cover 2 is the problem, personnel is. ...and the Bears have made their share of bad player personnel decisions. But as Rams fans, we understand that, don't we?

Well, let's hope our bad team beats your bad team.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Judging by your assessment, it's a wonder Smith was able to find any kind of success in Chicago what so ever.

As for Cutler, ask the folks in Denver about his late season performances and his playoff record. I knew the minute I heard he was going to Chicago, the Bears were in for tough times and disappointment. IMO he's nothing more than a cry-baby who doesn't know how to win in the clutch. I'm not even sure he can do much against a reeling Rams defense. Guess we'll see.

I sure hope the Bears are as Bad as you crack them up to be on Sunday.
    Cutler cry baby? no way, ever since he got here , i haven't heard one complaint and he has always put the blame on himself when we've lost.. and hes only 26, i see a bright future with him once we got get a good o line and at least 1 good tall receiver

shower beers is offline Registered User

I can't agree with the notion that putting Hester in at WR was a bad move. Was he really doing anything other than returning kicks before that? You may as well get your big play maker the ball as much as possible. He seems to be coming along nicely actually, and had a good stretch where he was catching a lot of balls, if not leading the team, was he not?

Cutler cry baby? no way, ever since he got here , i haven't heard one complaint and he has always put the blame on himself when we've lost.. and hes only 26, i see a bright future with him once we got get a good o line and at least 1 good tall receiver
    History says you're wrong, but I guess there is always hope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast