Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dabears4 is offline Registered User

Re: True bears fan here

Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    I can't agree with the notion that putting Hester in at WR was a bad move. Was he really doing anything other than returning kicks before that? You may as well get your big play maker the ball as much as possible. He seems to be coming along nicely actually, and had a good stretch where he was catching a lot of balls, if not leading the team, was he not?
    I dont mind him as WR but they put him as our #1 receiver AND took him OFF kick returns?? WHY would you take him off the kick returning? he only returns punts now.

Hester would be a #3 receiver on any other team..

ANd oh yeah, are you guys going to resign your safetyO.J. Atogwe? because i dont mind bears trying to get him

shower beers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dabears4 View Post
    I dont mind him as WR but they put him as our #1 receiver AND took him OFF kick returns?? WHY would you take him off the kick returning? he only returns punts now.

Hester would be a #3 receiver on any other team..

ANd oh yeah, are you guys going to resign your safetyO.J. Atogwe? because i dont mind bears trying to get him

Oh, I didn't know that he was taken off KR duties. That sucks. I can see your disappointment now.

As far as Atowge goes, we'd be stupid not to resign him, and I think we were just getting our team out of cap hell before we worked out a long term deal. But that's just speculation on my part.

LA Rammer is online now Registered User

Sorry I misread this thread I though it was true "beers" fan.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

After the rams game , we got the vikings and ravens,, so it will put us at a big losing streak and losing to the rams will just finish it off..
    I hope we can start you on that losing streak. Vikings are hot, ravens are inconsistent.
    now let me sum up why lovie smith sucks!

he doesnt admit his failures! if he calls a bad play or does anything literally wrong, he will never admit to it.

He doesnt know how to challenge or play-calls at the right time. we went for a 4th and 14 vs the packers on there own 30 yard line.. we went for a fake and failed,

He does show emotion and it wears off on the team! iv never seen him get mad or even smile,

Hes Cover 2 sucks, cover 2 is no longer a threat in the nfl, any Qb can pick us apart easily.

not just lovie, but our whole coaching staff Cannot coach/develop players, look at all the former bears players , they are succeeding with their new teams

Look at what they did to Hester, he was the best Kick returner or at least becoming the best kick returner off all time, and they put him at WR, since then he hasnt returned one, and hes AVG at BEST at WR !

these are just few things

On Offense, we have the worst OC, when you guys play the bears, notice our plays, You will see a draw up the middle at least 10 times, screen plays to hester, and forte up the middle over and over. Ron turner picks the most predicable plays ever!

I dont blame cutler for anyhthing , hes on the Worst O line in the nfl, with no running game, and the bears except cutler to succuced on 3rd and long EVERYTIME! our Wrs arent good, and cutler gets hit every other play, hes a tough guy.
    Thanks for summarizing Lovie's flaws. Not calling for challenges is big. Not calling the right plays is somewhat on him and somewhat on the OC. No emotion may or may not be a problem, depends on how the players respond to him. Some emotion is good to see in a coach. Players playing better on other teams is bad sign for the coaching staff and the team. I am surprised that they pulled Hester off of kick returns. He has burned us before.

Game is today. I will keep an eye on the bears playcalling and on Lovie and give you my opinion after the game.

I hope the Rams come to play and Boller picks apart your secondary. Here is to a good game and no more injuries.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12