Results 1 to 3 of 3
A True/False Quiz About The Linehan/Olson Offense
True or False?
1. The Rams have adopted a significantly more run-oriented approach in 2006 as compared to 2005.
2. The Rams have substantially improved ball-control in 2006 as compared to 2005.
3. The Rams have done a better job of protecting the QB in 2006 as compared to 2005.
The answers are below in black print. Left click and scroll down to reveal:
1. False. The Rams ran the ball 37.1% of the time in 2005, and are running the ball 37.5% of the time in 2006.
2. False. The Rams averaged 30:14 in time of possession in 2005, and are averaging 30:41 in 2006.
3. False. The Rams QBs were sacked in 7% of pass attempts in 2005, and 8% in 2006.
Last edited by AvengerRam; -12-04-2006 at 12:07 PM.
Welcome to the St. Louis Rams!
Re: A True/False Quiz About The Linehan/Olson Offense
I would respond by saying the focus for Linehan should be on the DEFENSE!