Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

  1. #1
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,612
    Rep Power
    82

    Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Rotowire reporting a sprained MCL, out six weeks. Given what we saw on the cart last night, that passes for very good news if it is indeed confirmed. I am sure glad we jumped up in the draft to get joyner.

    Ramming speed to all

    general counsel
    ramsbruce likes this.



  2. #2
    ramsbruce's Avatar
    ramsbruce is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FIRING SCHOTTY
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Agreed. A sprain is a little better news. I also like Joyner like you do, GC. Hopefully he can take advantage.
    BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE


  3. #3
    Mikey's Avatar
    Mikey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    857
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Great news! I don't think they move Joyner to Tru's spot though he'll stay in the nickle/slot. Gaines or McGee would move into Tru's spot imo.

  4. #4
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,460
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Amazing news. We need Tru back in at CB as soon as possible.


    THE DREAM TEAM

  5. #5
    ramsbruce's Avatar
    ramsbruce is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FIRING SCHOTTY
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Great news! I don't think they move Joyner to Tru's spot though he'll stay in the nickle/slot. Gaines or McGee would move into Tru's spot imo.
    I think McGee will take Tru's spot initially, but who knows what happens from there. I would like to see a little bit of what Joyner can do.
    BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE


  6. #6
    Mikey's Avatar
    Mikey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    857
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    I think McGee will take Tru's spot initially, but who knows what happens from there. I would like to see a little bit of what Joyner can do.
    Too small to play on the outside like that at CB he'll be better off in the slot.

  7. #7
    bradwill's Avatar
    bradwill is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    6 weeks sounds a lot better than what it looked like last night.

  8. #8
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,654
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    So, the extent of Tru's injury is known but not Bradford's.

  9. #9
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,612
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Correct curly. it appears that the rams are either still conducting tests, not sure themselves, or not prepared to say anything yet. Coach has a news conference at 630pm eastern. We should know more at that time.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel


  10. #10
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,654
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    Correct curly. it appears that the rams are either still conducting tests, not sure themselves, or not prepared to say anything yet. Coach has a news conference at 630pm eastern. We should know more at that time.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel
    Well that doesn't sound encouraging. I'm sure they have both had their MRI's by now. I don't understand why Bradford's injury would take any longer to diagnose than Tru's? Maybe it is nothing but at this point I'm somewhat worried.

  11. #11
    ramsbruce's Avatar
    ramsbruce is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FIRING SCHOTTY
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,632
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Too small to play on the outside like that at CB he'll be better off in the slot.
    Maybe, maybe not, but he plays bigger than his height when I watched him at FSU.
    BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE


  12. #12
    Mikey's Avatar
    Mikey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    857
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Curly Horns View Post
    Well that doesn't sound encouraging. I'm sure they have both had their MRI's by now. I don't understand why Bradford's injury would take any longer to diagnose than Tru's? Maybe it is nothing but at this point I'm somewhat worried.
    Worried their doing more tests to make sure the franchise QB's injury is fully checked out before the press conference? I wouldn't be it just sounds like they're doing their due diligence.

  13. #13
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,654
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Worried their doing more tests to make sure the franchise QB's injury is fully checked out before the press conference? I wouldn't be it just sounds like they're doing their due diligence.
    Well we will see. Latest reports say otherwise!!

  14. #14
    Mikey's Avatar
    Mikey is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    857
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Curly Horns View Post
    Well we will see. Latest reports say otherwise!!
    I'm not saying he's not hurt I'm just being optimistic until the Rams tell me otherwise.

  15. #15
    Curly Horns's Avatar
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    1st & Goal
    Posts
    2,654
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Trumaine injury report per Rotowire sprained MCL, out six weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I'm not saying he's not hurt I'm just being optimistic until the Rams tell me otherwise.
    That's fine! Myself, I'm optimistically concerned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: -09-15-2013, 03:01 AM
  2. Hoomanawanui Injury, Out 4-6 Weeks
    By LA Rammer in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: -11-29-2010, 11:15 PM
  3. Chamberlain out for 6-8 weeks and other injury updates
    By Ramblin` Ram in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: -09-14-2010, 07:12 PM
  4. Top WR Avery out 4 to 6 weeks with foot injury
    By tomahawk247 in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: -08-12-2009, 08:11 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -02-20-2006, 01:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •