Thread: Trung!!!!!

majorram is offline Registered User

Trung!!!!!

Whats happened to Trung guys!!!! it's gone really quiet on his front, is he in Martz doghouse or what. I know he had a bit of a fumble problem but I thought I would of seen him in the Packers game somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Okay I'm starting to feel anxious about the game coming up, anybody feel the same, it's churning!!, I know we are DAM GOOD but by sunday I will be collapsed on the floor!!!!!!!!

:lid: Eleven men believed in 99 and they will in 2001

radjohns is offline Registered User
    I have not slept well since the playoffs began. I will not sleep well until this all over. I fear I may be crying myself to sleep for a few days after Sunday.

Wondering the same about Trung. Would have loved to have seen him during the fourth quarter against the Pack. It's not good enough for martz to admit that he was wrong for not pulling Faulk.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Definitely a candidate...

This is a Trung Canidate - related piece; it reflects the comments from Coach Martz after packing Green Bay away this past Sunday.

I too would like to see more, considerably more, of Trung Canidate in action -- and not only on ST's. It be nice to have him in a few formations while still winning games. He's too good to be kept as a spare tire.
    Yet I realize our head coach knows what he's doing (93% of the time).

[The MMartz quote] ON SPECIAL TEAMS: “Special teams was much better. This is probably as good a day that we have had special teams wise, particularly on kick off coverage. I thought the coverage was very good. I will tell you about a guy that showed up real big on special teams... RB Trung Canidate. Particularly on the kick off team, he makes smart tackles. On the first kick-off he goes from the very far right side and he is the first guy to make the hit and then Willie ends up making the tackle. Trung has got such great speed and he is physical, you wouldn’t think so, but he is physical. We are going to continue to use him as a flyer as well on the punt team. He has such value because of speed and his toughness that we are going to use him as much as we can.” [end quote; bold mine]

Come on 24!

SignMan_Sec_124 is offline Registered User

Her's what Bernie Miklasz from the Post sez . . .

Martz has hinted that Trung has not shown an "aggressiveness or toughness" either in practice or in game sittuations that he would like to see. Nonethelesss, he still likes rung very much.

But folks, let's get real for a second . . .

IT'S THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME . . . WHO ELSE WOULD YOU RATHER SEE GET MARSHALL'S 30 TOUCHES PER GAME?

That's what I thought. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to see Trung get 5 - 10 touches in the fourth quarter last week.
    :superram:
    smsec124

"All work and no Rams football makes Homer something something"

Aries51 is offline Registered User

Thumbs up

Dont worry radjohns.After Sunday you will only be crying "tears of joy".The Rams are gonna win!I also would like to see Trung get more touches.I guess Martz has his reasons for not playing him more.I have been wanting to see Faulk and Canidate in the backfield at the sametime,but it hasnt come to pass.

:angryram: GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!:shield:
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Daspeerman is offline Registered User
    What in the hell was Martz thinking about

.... there is ABSOLUTELY ... NO REASON for Warner/ Faulk to be in that game in the 4th quarter .... that was REALLY , REALLY STUPID . Jamie Martin and Trung should have been in the whole 4th quarter .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    DASPEERMAN!!!!!!
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave intending on arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

gdive22 is offline Registered User
    I think it's the turnover factor that has caused Martz to cutback on Trung's playing time. Since he coughed up two fumbles in the 1st Saints game Trung has had very few carries from scrimmage. I thought at some point in the playoffs that Martz would at least "reintroduce" into the game plan at least in passing situations, since Marshall will draw extra attention. My only worry would be that this would invite even more blitzing and I'm not sure I want to have to trust Trung to pick up blitzing LB's or DB's.

Greg

:mask: