throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turnovers again

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: SORRY

Originally posted by jdpbmo
    I missed the connection Jorge. It won't happen again. Deep breaths in and out will take care of a lot of that tension.
    Been telling you that for years Buddy. LOL Like I am the most calm and collected person when we stop our own drives. he he

Guys, this Falcon team has a decent defense. I look for a few more turnovers this game. I am not convinced we can hang on to the ball.

Aha, I knew you would crack txramsfan :rolleyes:

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Originally posted by RamDez
    Aha, I knew you would crack txramsfan :rolleyes:
    I went and did some research, and yet another knee jerk reaction from tx. he he

This Falcons team has the 28th ranked defense in the league, and must run the ball to be successful on the O. They have been doing it with more mirrors than the Bears. Rams can turn the ball over 3 times in this game and STILL win by 20.

I'm back Dez after a short term fog. Sorry about that. LOL

What cooks my noodle is why no one is mentioning hte facts here

The RAMS are the Number ONE ranked Offense in the NFL

The RAMS are the Number TWO ranked Defense in the NFL

What up with THAT picture Bwahahahahahahahahahaahah

:wiseman: :mask:

jdpbmo Guest

the numbers don't lie

Think how far we would stick out without all the turnovers. I want them to concentrate more on ball control against Atlanta. I want them to run the ball 30 to 40 times between Faulk and Candidate. I want Warner to throw the short ball...the outs, the ins over the middle, the screens....all that stuff. Occassionally take the chance down field. I want a solid 31-3 trouncing by keeping the ball, scoring when we have it, solid defense, good special teams, no turnovers, lots and lots of running. Not too much to ask for, is it?

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    Guys,yes we are 8-2.We do have the no.1 offense and the no.2 defense.I believe we are going to win the division.What scares me are the playoffs.We cannot afford one quarter of the play we have seen against the Aints and Bucs come playoff time.In the playoffs there is no"hey,we'll get it right next time".Our Rams are a super bowl caliber team and it would be a damn shame if they dont make it to the big dance.Especially if it is because of turnovers.Call me a SJD,but I still believe 100% that we will be the NFC champs,but from here on out MAX Q is a must.

:angryram: GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!:shield:
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

djccon Guest
    I agree with all of your responses. However, I was just pointing out that before the Jets game, we'd heard how hard they were working on preventing turnovers. Yet, I've seen nothing to indicate they're working on it. My disappointment was when Martz said he wasn't concerned about them because he has confidence the team can score every time they have the ball. Well, that's true, unless they give the ball away.

I especially agree with you, MsWistram, I think he IS trying to keep it positive - take a look at the rift in Indy after Mora essentially challenged his QB to play better (although, not ALL int's are the QB's fault).

I also agree Martz can't hang on to the ball or throw the ball to a receiver. You're right...the players have to start looking in the mirror and taking some pride and accountability. The point I was making is THEY seem to be adopting the, "Not a concern, we can score every time" mentality portrayed by Martz.

THAT is why I would have Martz in my office discussing his approach to fixing the turnover problem!

As for who I am, Jorge, just another passionate Rams fan who has grown to expect much better of the best team in football than self-defeat.

Again, thank you all for this therapeutic opportunity - you cannot believe how much this helps get out the frustration and feel better.

Bless you all, and GO RAMS!!!!!!!!

doncjram Guest

Question Heart Condition

Unfortunately, Our #1 team looked as if they played with no heart Monday Night.... I truly believe that Martz has a lot do with this. It just looked like we were never really truly in the game.

Not only this, but its sad to say that I have more faith in the defense more so than the offense now...After all, defense is whats been keeping us in the games...

If we turn the ball over 3 or more times against this healthy confident Atlanta team we will lose...theres no doubt about it...we are going to have to play with more intensity on offense. and we have got to get MARSHALL the football.....

just thought Id share those thoughts with you guys...

RAMS4LIFE
    doncjram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12