daredevil25 is offline Registered User

Two Go In, One Wins: My Best Go Out to the Rams

One month ago, who would have thought the Falcons and Rams would have a rematch in the divisional round of the playoffs? The Rams were a team in turmoil the Falcons had suffered a resounding shutout loss to the hapless Bucs. I remember at that time thinking if there would be a third Falcons-Panthers or Falcons-Saints, but definitely not a Falcons-Rams rematch. I'm sure most of you share the same sentiments as I did. But, after all was said and done here we are again. Let me first give a congratulations on making the playoffs and defeating the rival Seahawks for the 4th straight time in route to this game. As you all know, I am a Falcon fan but first and foremost I'm a fan of the game. Many overlook this matchup in favor of Peyton's test against his demons, the test of wills in Steel-town, and the "moon"light of the Vikings-Eagles then the Rams and Falcons. 8-8 playoff outcast vs. the most questioned 2nd seed in a long, long time. IMO, both our teams like it that way, stay as far as the radar as we have to until the job is complete. As a fan of the game as much a fan of the Falcons, I'm hoping for a great contest so that in one team's last stand its a game to remember. Best of luck (well not too much, lol) but good luck guys

P.S. Yes win or loss I'll be back and I think you all know that I'm not the type to troll or ***** and complain.

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
    The Falcons Flock Message Board

thoey is offline Registered User

Re: Two Go In, One Wins: My Best Go Out to the Rams

Hey DD25, you have been around here all year. You have been inciteful and determined, with out being obnoxious. You don't have to explain to any of us. We know who you are. Just cause you root for the wrong team doesn't make you ALL bad...

Best wishes of a clean, healthy game. I can feel it already... Still have 3 hours to go...

Terry
    This space for rent...

viper is offline Registered User

daredevil2-5, you have been here all year and have become a valued contributor. You are welcome here anytime.

This is gonna be one heck of a game! Good luck...not really, but, you know what I mean.

Go Rams!!!

I second that, you show that other fans can come onto this site and talk without smacking

Its been fun, no matter what happens tonight.