Thread: ugh

citr92 is offline Registered User

ugh

a loss to UCLA and SF this weekend...

make it stop
    MoonJoe likes this.

hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

Re: ugh

I miss Sam Bradford so much. Watching today's game intently made me realize this. Clemens is a back up and is trying his best, but hes not a starter, and not an accurate passer.

Trevor is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianpunch View Post
    I miss Sam Bradford so much. Watching today's game intently made me realize this. Clemens is a back up and is trying his best, but hes not a starter, and not an accurate passer.
    Agree with the inaccurate passes, however, the receivers didn't exactly help him out either. So many passes dropped, but the argument could be made that Clemens typically throws uncatchable balls. He throws them high and out of reach.
    hawaiianpunch, Haste and citr92 like this.

vanillasue is offline Registered User

Yes - season was over when Bradford went down as most stated. Also, Tavon had to face a real defense this week and you can see what happened with him. If anyone was going to do anything against SF it would of been him on the short, quick routes, but he was pretty much shut out across the board.

If we can get that offensive line rebuilt next year, a new offensive coordinator and maybe one more playmaker then our team will finally be built.

Its almost as if they keyed on Tavon. No one else was a threat, they were trying to force Clemens to use other options.

TorontoRam is offline Registered User

Sam Bradford; SonnyJergenson; Brett Favre; Johnny Unitas; or any other QB could not have helped the hapless Rams today. The game was over very early. The Rams were outclassed; outplayed and outscored. Maybe next year.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRam View Post
    Sam Bradford; Sonny Jurgensen; Brett Favre; Johnny Unitas; or any other QB could not have helped the hapless Rams today. The game was over very early. The Rams were outclassed; outplayed and outscored. Maybe next year.
    Agreed. Those great QBs -- A N Y QB -- lost games that were just awful at one time or another and, unfortunately, this is one of those. As you said, it was over rather early today vs SF.

Next year HAS to be better. It will. This young Rams team will improve, win a few more.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

well this season is pretty much over...a win today would have the Rams in serious running since the Cards lost. Thanks Fisher for getting the Rams a great back up QB (sic)

GroundChuck is offline Registered User

I watched the game at my local watering hole and was the only Rams fan there and the game was so ugly.
    Defense was so so and the offense was non-existant.

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRam View Post
    Sam Bradford; SonnyJergenson; Brett Favre; Johnny Unitas; or any other QB could not have helped the hapless Rams today. The game was over very early. The Rams were outclassed; outplayed and outscored. Maybe next year.
    He made a difference last year. And he would've done better with this run game, considering last year we had one and then we found one. The first time we met the ***** this year, we tried to be pass happy. But I digress no sense making excuses cause it was bad all around football. But in the defense of our defense... if that is phrased right. Our defense was on the field all day long. Offense gave them no help. And when we needed stops in key moments we got them from our D. Our running game showed up, but clearly the passing game was the weakest out of all of them.

GroundChuck is offline Registered User

He made a difference last year. And he would've done better with this run game, considering last year we had one and then we found one. The first time we met the ***** this year, we tried to be pass happy. But I digress no sense making excuses cause it was bad all around football. But in the defense of our defense... if that is phrased right. Our defense was on the field all day long. Offense gave them no help. And when we needed stops in key moments we got them from our D. Our running game showed up, but clearly the passing game was the weakest out of all of them.
    I can't stand the bend but don't break defense. Especially with the crappy offense we have.
    Haste likes this.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by citr92 View Post
    a loss to UCLA and SF this weekend...

make it stop
    I couldn't disagree more...

I loved watching my Bruins dismantle the Trojans....
    ram3057 likes this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

TNRamFan23 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Dragoon View Post
    Thanks Fisher for getting the Rams a great back up QB (sic)
    Yeah, cause Ryan Fitzpatrick, Kevin Kolb, Matt Flynn, ect, ect, would have been better options?

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

The backup QB was NOT the problem today.

It was the STARTING WR's and TE's.

Catch the damn ball.

...and that decision to fake a punt inside their own 20? Idiotic. Jeff, just because you got away with it last time (twice) doesn't mean you have some magical formula for making it happen again. It just made you look stupid.
    PARamfan likes this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    I couldn't disagree more...

I loved watching my Bruins dismantle the Trojans....
    Me too. UCLA delivering a beat down on U$C in the Coliseum was the only thing that kept this weekend from being a complete disaster.

The Rams game was just plain frustrating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast