BernieM is offline Registered User

Update on AvengerRam Holdout

I was able to contact the ClanRam front office and obtain some interesting information on the AvengerRam holdout.

While initial reports suggested that the current impasse was the result of ClanRam's refusal to negotiate until AvengerRam posts again, in a phone conversation with Clan GM RamDez, I learned that the site is simply not interesting in giving AvengerRam a new contract.

Apparently, AvengerRam wants a deal in line with the one recently provided to Nick, but RamDez pointed out that Nick is much younger and has many more good years left. AvengerRam, by contrast, has already reached his prime, and may be on the downside of his career.

At this point, AvengerRam has little trade value, as other Rams sites have little interest in his services. In fact, rumors persist that AvengerRam may have been banned from a few sites, making him ineligible for a trade.

In other news, HUbison's holdout seems to have worked itself out, as he was seen dancing the night away at a local hot spot with two of the Rams' newest cheerleaders.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Update on AvengerRam Holdout

Boooooo! This is cheating!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Bernie looks like he lost some weight since the last time he posted.

Oreos milk's favorite cookie.

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by BernieM View Post
    I was able to contact the ClanRam front office and obtain some interesting information on the AvengerRam holdout.

While initial reports suggested that the current impasse was the result of ClanRam's refusal to negotiate until AvengerRam posts again, in a phone conversation with Clan GM RamDez, I learned that the site is simply not interesting in giving AvengerRam a new contract.

Apparently, AvengerRam wants a deal in line with the one recently provided to Nick, but RamDez pointed out that Nick is much younger and has many more good years left. AvengerRam, by contrast, has already reached his prime, and may be on the downside of his career.

At this point, AvengerRam has little trade value, as other Rams sites have little interest in his services. In fact, rumors persist that AvengerRam may have been banned from a few sites, making him ineligible for a trade.

In other news, HUbison's holdout seems to have worked itself out, as he was seen dancing the night away at a local hot spot with two of the Rams' newest cheerleaders.
    No need to sugar coat it BM .. If I read between the lines correctly, you're saying that AvengerRam's holdout is an outrageous act of unfettered selfishness!!

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Who cares about the AV holdout... let's hear more about Hubison's night out and the new cheer girls!

BernieM is offline Registered User

I think AvengerRam is one of the most overrated Mods in the business.

As an update, apparently AvengerRam is being influenced by his sister, Melinda.

What is it with women with names that end in "nda" causing the Rams problems?

Melinda...

Rhonda...

Brenda...

All I know is that if AvengerRam isn't careful, this could be the n-da the line for him!

--B

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

All I know is that if AvengerRam isn't careful, this could be the n-da the line for him!
    n-da the line?!?!?

No, he didn't?

No, no, wait........yep, he did!
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Josh Guest

I wonder why Ima Drunk wasnt able to get this story First??? oh well he will get it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieM View Post
    I think AvengerRam is one of the most overrated Mods in the business.

As an update, apparently AvengerRam is being influenced by his sister, Melinda.

What is it with women with names that end in "nda" causing the Rams problems?

Melinda...

Rhonda...

Brenda...

--B
    I guess it's pretty easy to stage a holdout when you've got a backup mouthpeice you can utilize. Simply shameful!

Josh Guest

BernieM is avengerram??? I knew it!! hahah you had me for a minute.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    BernieM is avengerram??? I knew it!! hahah you had me for a minute.
    no, no; to clear the air...

I believe r8rh8rmike was referring to the holdouts (of sorts) staged by Av, Warner and Jackson, referring to their sisters (and obviously Kurt's wife) as "backup mouthpieces". Insinuating they dominated the talking for their more famous halves.

The notion that a mod and a reporter could be one in the same is preposterous.

Last edited by HUbison; -08-09-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: case of mistaken identity

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    no, no; to clear the air...

I believe r8rh8rmike was referring to the holdouts (of sorts) staged by Av, Warner and Jackson, referring to their sisters (and obviously Kurt's wife) as "backup mouthpieces". Insinuating they dominated the talking for their more famous halves.

The notion that a mod and a reporter could be one in the same is preposterous.

Absolutely, preposterous.