Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    live4ramin is offline Registered User

Re: Update: Rams top the list for Jenkins, third round pick is best offer

Lets throw in Kennedy. He can take up space there.

"The horror"

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin View Post
    Lets throw in Kennedy. He can take up space there.
    They took Lewis and he's panned out for them, so yeah, why not Kennedy?

keith m. klink Guest

BAAAAAAHHH, BBAAAAAAHHHH , that sounds like a bunch of sheep to me . if someone can , put up the PRO BOWL YEARS AND STATS , for JENKINS , and then put them up for the top three we brought in last year . WITHERSPOON , GLOVER , CHAVOUS . we just signed these guy's last year , i think they did a realy GOOD JOB, and most everyone on this site wants glover and chavous out. they have already been writen off. after 1 year on a new team. now we need to get JENKINS ( he is awsome because he went to the pro bowl? ) and draft OKOYE even if we have to move up in the draft , and LITTLE , HALL , JENKINS , OKOYE , will be the next coming of the great wall of ST.LOUIS. well EINSTEINS, they better damn well lead the NFL in every catagory , because we are all out of draft picks . so , what do we do with GLOVER , WROTEN , V.A . your telling me , that 2 injured veterans will help this team and be a HUGE upgrade , and make the differance between the rams sucking on defense , or being just what they need to be great and go to the playoffs. HHMMM , don't think GLOVER , CHAVOUS AND WITHERSPOON , came her as injury hand me downs , FAKIR BROWN did, and you guy's think he is bad also . how come when someone say's a name of a good player, all of a sudden the coach is on the hot seat if he isn;t a ram , and we trade the damn farm for him. i might not be the smartest guy here , not even close , but my momma ain't raised no dummy either . we are taking a chance that hall could be a good player , and we got him at and even swap for hargrove. i think you all are very very mistaken if you believe that a 1st - 2nd - or even our 3rd round pick should be given away without even checking whats in the box. and we won't know, because jenkins won't go to camp. that shows me very little on his behalf. and 1 probowl , doesn't make anyone in this league a superstar my friends .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123