Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: *URGENT* Bash Ticket News

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

*URGENT* Bash Ticket News

I have been in contact with the Rams' ticket office, and right now they are holding a block of 14 seats (and yes, this year they are all together ) for the Seahawks game on 9/30. Those seats are being held for the following people who have indicated that they are coming:

AvengerRam (1)
    r8rh8rmike (2)
    TekeRam (2)
    hill_Bartell=ProBowl (2)
    gap (1)
    ZiaRam (2)
    laram0 (2)
    ferter (2)

IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THIS LIST BUT YOU INTEND TO ATTEND THE GAME WITH US YOU MUST LET ME KNOW NOW OR I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL HAVE SEATS WITH THE GROUP.

Also, if your name is on the list and you no longer plan to attend, let me know that as well.

I will provide the attendees with information regarding calling in to pay for and arrange for delivery of your tickets in the next couple of days.

And remember...

What happens at the Bash, stays at the Bash (unless we decide to talk about it here!)

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: *URGENT* Bash Ticket News

Why are u guys having it on the seahawks game and not the redskins

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    Why are u guys having it on the seahawks game and not the redskins
    That's a pretty untimely question, given that there have been several threads about this, but the reason is that we wanted a game with a 12:00 start, and the Redskins game starts at 3:00.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    That's a pretty untimely question, given that there have been several threads about this, but the reason is that we wanted a game with a 12:00 start, and the Redskins game starts at 3:00.
    Well sorry I asked..... I haven't had time to read through all the bash threads to find out why. I was trying to decide whether to go or not but you just made the choice for me right there.

Okay.....

The truth is, I've been organizing this event for the last few years, and it can be like pulling teeth at times. I've posted several threads during the process regarding the choice of game, choice of restaurant, etc. These threads have, unfortunately, been largely ignored. Nonetheless, I do all this because, well... someone has to.

If you were truly interested in coming, I would have thought that you would have responded to the many threads seeking RSVPs. As it is, if you still wish to attend, we'd love to have you join us.

I don't particulary appreciate 11th hour critiques, though. The bottom line is that you can't please everyone, so I just try to make it work for as many people as possible.

But there are some of us that don't have time to read every post that comes onto this board. At one time I did, when I was unemployed.... Now I work 4pm to 4am on some days so I don't have time to read everything or post all the time.

That was not a critique it was a question. Ive seen no threads about the choice of the game. I seen threads about the bash itself but I didn't see where you said anything about why it was the seahawks game. Sorry I even asked. I was interested in going but I kept putting it off because I have been trying to come up with the money to go. Some of us have to work 50 hrs a week and still barely survive.

Sigh....

Changing the subject (or getting back to the original one)... those of you who RSVPed "yes" have now received a PM with the information for ordering your tickets. There are a couple of exta seats being held, so we will be able to add additional people for some period of time (not sure how long - the sooner the better).

Please let me know when you've made your purchase.

Thanks!

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Lucky Buggers !!!

Hope the day goes well guys.
    RamDez likes this.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

I, for one, really appreciate this. After having tried to arrange local Euro enthusiats get togethers/meets a few times, I know how difficult this is. I have even had larger venues set up a show the same weekend mine was planned, a week or two later. I will be buying my ticket as soon as I can. Got a calendar item set for July 9th.

gap

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

AvengerRam, Thanks for all you do in organizing this event, I applaud the effort.

I'm very pleased to finally get a Bash with a seahawks game. After years of making the trek over to seattle, just to see our Rams lose, I'm looking forward to a big Rams win in St. Louis. If nothing else, it will be an absolute pleasure just to be in the home dome among ClanRam friends, instead of the hostile confines in seattle.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    AvengerRam, Thanks for all you do in organizing this event, I applaud the effort.

I'm very pleased to finally get a Bash with a seahawks game. After years of making the trek over to seattle, just to see our Rams lose, I'm looking forward to a big Rams win in St. Louis. If nothing else, it will be an absolute pleasure just to be in the home dome among ClanRam friends, instead of the hostile confines in seattle.
    I also applaud the effort. Last year was a grind that almost pushed Av over the edge. I'm so glad we're keeping this thing going. It's always a great time and I'm really excited about the chance to meet so many new attendees, as well as see many of the good friends I've made over the last several years. And sitting together, priceless! GREAT job Av, we all owe you a debt of gratitude.

Like you Ferter, I'm jazzed about a Bash game against Seattle. Division rival, with a real chance to win. A home win, what a concept. Something I have not seen since October 16, 1994, my last game at Anaheim Stadium when we beat Jeff Hostetler and the New York Giants.

Man, I'm due!

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

I'll tell you, one of these days I intend to get to one of these while I'm still able to. But I applaud guys like Av that pull it all together. It's a thankless job sometimes....

Hope you guys get to see a Rams victory this year. Chances are good that you will.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Thanks for the positive feeback, guys. I'm getting stoked for this year's trip. Should be a blast.

OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User

I also appreciate all the effort you put into this and I can tell you that it was one of the most enjoyable game experiences I have had when my daughter, wife, and I were able to attend. My daughter still talks about it often. That being said I hope that you continue to put it on... the last three years of law school and now bar prep have kept me from even thinking about attending...hopefully I will get good news in October, resume working thereafter and then attend EVERY bash going forward starting next year!!!
    Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

MoonJoe is online now Ram MVP

Like herding cats...very funny thread!
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast