User Referrals - the total so far

when someone new joinss the forum there is a space to add "who told them about us" in it. They put the name u use in this forum there.

After the Superbowl, I will award a prize for the one with the most referrals

the totals so far are

Username Referral Count

RamDez 4
    DODRAM 2
    txramsfan 2
    ramcrazy 1

Atlas is offline Registered User
    Bristol Tennessee, but I wish I were in Germany.

Question WHAT ARE REFERRALS

"The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting The ClanRam Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.clanram.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=218

Each time someone follows this link to The ClanRam Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile."

I'm not too clear on the referral link. How do I access it? I'm still a little shaky on the CPU lit. :rolleyes: Is there something I'm missing?
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious."

{Vince Lombardi}

The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting The ClanRam Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:
    you send the below link and it will then automaticly update you
    http://www.clanram.com/forum/index.php?referrerid= your number

Each time someone follows this link to The ClanRam Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile. if you look at this in the F.A.Q. link, this will take you to YOUR profile

You administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting The ClanRam Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

everyone should check out the f.a.q. for the link as it is tailored to the individual

Atlas is offline Registered User
    Bristol Tennessee, but I wish I were in Germany.
    Ah! Now I get it!! When you post a link, use YOUR link. OK. Thank you.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious."

{Vince Lombardi}