Thread: Very Nice

RamFan© is offline Registered User
    This is a very nice forum Dez. You have done an incredible job with the color scheme. It's easy on the eyes to say the least. BUT DEZ! Shouldn't you be working on our defense? hehehe.
    Seriously though on my next mail out I will be sure that this forum is pointed out and linked. There is going to be many Rams Fans liking this place.
    It Reminds me of when I first Walked into the new Pac Bell Park (Yea I am a SF Giants fan) last year my first thought was "This is what a ball park should look like." My first impressions of this forum reminded me of that. Absolutely incredibly well done.
    Colors are awsome DEZ
    Dan

Well thank you Dan,

I will even allow you your advert, unlike the Rivals board where they will not allow anyone to advertise other sites.

But, please shrink the gif a wee bit, just so it does not slow us down too much

RamFan© is offline Registered User
    You got it Dez.. I noticed it was quite large myself. I almost never use a Sig as you probably can tell. I really like the way this place is done. Did you do all the formating yourself from within the control panel? I know it takes time to go back and fourth from the panel to the board but it looks like you have it down. What is also cool is the articles you have within. It has the foundation of a community (if you will). We really don't have a Rams community per say. Perhaps this will be the begining. Keep an eye on your server logs, We will be sending Fans over to check this out.

Yep, all the formatting was done on the control apart from a couple of things.

would you like to become a moderator Dan??

PS. You can use your signature, I just wanted it a wee tad smaller thats all.

[Edited by RamDez on -01-04-2001 at 09:31 PM]