Aries51 is offline Registered User

Angry Vet stadium(a hellhole?)

I just heard about the Philadelphia/Baltimore game getting cancelled because of the field conditions at the Vet.This stirred up some concern because the Rams open the regular season there.I know alot of coaches hate playing there and possible injuries are always a concern.I cannot understand how the NFL allows a playing surface to continue being hazardous.The game is dangerous enough without the playing surface being a minefield.I've heard alot of arguments about natural turf vs.artifical turf and I think both surfaces are fine along as they are well maintained.I just feel that the owners in Philadelphia are being cheap and irresponsible.You would think they would at least want to protect their own players .Sorry for getting up on my soapbox, but I would hate for any of our Rams to get hurt because of ignorance.

GO RAMS!

ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Blankman17 is offline Registered User

Oh I agree Guitar. The players definatly should not have to worry about yanking their ligaments and tendons on jagged turf. The folks in Philly either need to get a groundskeeper fit for the title or scrap the Vet.